Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Adventure (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/)
-   -   Quiz: where did i see those people ? (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/30908-quiz-where-did-i-see-those-people.html)

Adventurere No.1 04-14-2012 05:41 AM

[QUOTE=Gabe;607736]Sorry to hear that you're not up to quiz challenge man,better luck next time then.

you got 2 wrong (13&36) and one already taken (18)

and gabe i guess you must take a like at least 4 hours break you have already taken much, but we might need you later when we surely get stumped with 1 or 2 images left :D

diego 04-14-2012 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fien (Post 607747)
advie, i won't post anymore guesses now that gabe has taken over, but i'd appreciate it if you'd acknowledge my correct guesses.

+1

Fien 04-14-2012 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adventurere No.1 (Post 607749)
you got 2 wrong (13&36) and one already taken (18)

He got 50 wrong too. Maybe even more, I'm not going to check everything, that's your job.

Adventurere No.1 04-14-2012 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabe (Post 607741)
For all complaints goes to Advie and what can i say if there are no rounds i can only guess more&more:D

Gabe why do you have to troll , ok i didnt make good rules, and it is my 1st quiz .. you are already finished your guesses much more tha 10 already... would you please ,kindly delete that last post of spoilers because i aint publishing them anyway .

when some take the blame dont over do it, that what we can say

diego 04-14-2012 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adventurere No.1 (Post 607755)
ok i didnt make good rules, and it is my 1st quiz ..

you made great rules, but than you edited it and all hell broke loose :D And for a first quiz, the theme and screenshots were perfectly fine.

Adventurere No.1 04-14-2012 06:06 AM

gabe seriously delete you last post .... unless you intentionally ruin this quiz

thanks diego you are always a supporter and sorry fien but i can not control it ... i would be happy if you gave a couple of guesses more the would be GREAT ::DDD

Gabe 04-14-2012 06:08 AM

Yeah,great quiz but so so mediation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adventurere No.1 (Post 607759)
gabe seriously delete you last post .... unless you intentionally ruin this quiz

Why would I wanna ruin anything but no rules about post deleting concerns that
means it against rules.

Adventurere No.1 04-14-2012 06:25 AM

you made more than 25 guesses ...why the hassle ... i really sometimes dont understand you, are punishing me or do you like to push other posters away.
man do what you think is right, it is not the rules what make us behave

Adventurere No.1 04-14-2012 06:27 AM

Results until now, 23 images not figured out yet

Gabe 04-14-2012 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adventurere No.1 (Post 607763)
you made more than 25 guesses ...why the hassle ... i really sometimes dont understand you, are punishing me or do you like to push other posters away.
man do what you think is right, it is not the rules what make us behave

You messin that up and put the blame on me eh,behaving that way wont make
better quiz.

JBS 04-14-2012 06:47 AM

Spoiler:
Moment of Silence

Spoiler:
Treasure Island

jhetfield21 04-14-2012 06:47 AM

advie as much as i'd like to take away some of gabe's guesses he's right.when you post no rounds rule that's what's gonna happen.yeah maybe someone else would have made less guesses out of consideration for the others but others would jump on the opportunity.why the hassle to you??why didn't you wait?yeah it's a pain to organise things in a quiz but other's have done it with no complaint(ok maybe some but they do it),because it works well that way.many people get to guess and the rules get taken off only when the people guessing lessen or there are some difficult pictures not found yet.

Adventurere No.1 04-14-2012 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhetfield21 (Post 607770)
advie as much as i'd like to take away some of gabe's guesses he's right.when you post no rounds rule that's what's gonna happen.yeah maybe someone else would have made less guesses out of consideration for the others but others would jump on the opportunity.why the hassle to you??why didn't you wait?yeah it's a pain to organise things in a quiz but other's have done it with no complaint(ok maybe some but they do it),because it works well that way.many people get to guess and the rules get taken off only when the people guessing lessen or there are some difficult pictures not found yet.

ok lets not give this more that it is... 1st i like Gabe, and i said this before and he already helped and gave me advices now and before, and i dont complain .. i just sad for fien and diego leaving the quiz and i am not saying its because of Gabe, nah its because i know little about quizzes and couldnt make it well or in right way.... here i am learning :)

that is it and lets just continue the quiz Game ..

jhetfield21 04-14-2012 07:19 AM

i didn't say you hated gabe or anything of the sort i'm saying you can't go asking for posts deleted after doing what you did with the rules.anyways....i'm out too(not because of gabe , i don't recognise anything else).

the theme was good.better quiz(better administration....the rest was good) next time advie..

MoonBird 04-14-2012 07:30 AM

Spoiler:
Hector, Badge Of Carnage, chapter 1

Spoiler:
Discworld II

Spoiler:
Next Life

Spoiler:
Jack Orlando

Fien 04-14-2012 07:35 AM

Advie, I agree. You can't ask Gabe to delete guesses. But there's nothing wrong with your quiz. I like it. Not too hard and in my book that's goooood! :D Just stick to your own rules and don't keep changing them.

Since you asked, two more guesses. ;)

Spoiler:
Edna and Harvey

50. Because Gabe got it wrong. :devil:
Spoiler:
A vampire story

GreyFuss 04-14-2012 08:44 AM

Spoiler:
Memento Mori?

Spoiler:
Sinking Island?

Spoiler:
Lost Crown

Why I couldn't see all the pictures originally was because they are all on one line and I have to scroll to the right a lot to see more. Did you post them all on one line?

Adventurere No.1 04-14-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zobraks (Post 607675)
Use PhotoBucket or some other image-storing place, get the link of an uploaded picture there (right click on a picture IN FULL VIEW, Copy Image Location), and then put that link between image tags: [ img]link[ /img], without spaces, "link" as copied at PhotoBucket.

http://www.adventuregamers.com/forum...t=30831&page=2
that the way i did it as zobraks described at that thread above

ahh and GreyFuss they are correct yeaa but already answered

GreyFuss 04-14-2012 09:05 AM

Sorry I thought you just posted the pictures above that weren't guessed yet Am not sure which are left now.

Adventurere No.1 04-14-2012 09:26 AM

its messy i know, i guess you answered while i was still editing :) but you should stick to the 1st post, i just made this for new comers to cut the chase and make it a little easier