You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure $50 Pledge for Delaware gets you 4 games and more!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2012, 08:29 AM   #1

Default $50 Pledge for Delaware gets you 4 games and more!

Hey Everyone,

While I knew it was going to be against great odds to try and raise a decent budget to do the next Delaware game, I can admit I didn't anticipate a lot of the desires of the community.

As a result, I've restructured the rewards for pledges to be more inviting for people who have not yet played any of the previous games and those who prefer a physical copy of a game.

With a $50 pledge you will receive a digital copy of all three original games remastered (sharper graphics and video) as well as a special boxed disc version of "Asylum of The Lost". Also included is a digital copy of "Asylum of The Lost" and a digital copy of the soundtrack as well!

I appreciate the support we've received so far but we definitely need more if we're going to make this happen!

Please visit here and consider a donation:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...um-of-the-lost
Old 04-07-2012, 09:21 AM   #2

I've again updated the rewards to give a DRM-free copy of the game with a $20 pledge.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:53 AM   #3
recovering AG addict

Hey Bryan, sounds like a great deal!
Good luck with the campaign, especially in these harsh times with so many others competing for attention from us adventure gamers

Max: Right! We'll travel through this dimensional portal on the top of the bar!
Sam: That's spilled beer, rockhead.
Max: Oh in that case ...
Old 04-07-2012, 02:39 PM   #4

Good luck guys.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:37 PM   #5

Best of luck Bryan, I pledged and I hope to get you a few more supporters among contacts.

You could try getting in touch with adventure dedicated websites for some publicity. Your games were reviewed on all the major sites(justadventure, here, etc) and it would certainly help to draw attention. I know it will be hard for an indie dev to get the limelight with the other "big name" kickstarters going on, but publicity will help.

If you have an e-mail list of people who purchased directly from your site you should certainly try to send them a shout out too. Us folks that played and enjoyed your games are the most likely to give support.
Old 04-08-2012, 04:45 AM   #6
Filmfreak

Great use of the reward tiers, imo.

Like the previous poster said: try and get as much publicity out as you can. Try to draw attention to it to get the number of backers up.