You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Reversion - A New Adventure Game

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2012, 10:44 AM   #1

Default Reversion - A New Adventure Game

Hello people!

We are a small company from Argentina, and we have been working on this adventure game for a while now...
This is going to be the first chapter of a trilogy.

http://www.reversion-eljuego.com.ar/
The game will be available for download very soon!

I don't want to spoil the plot too much
It's about the city of Buenos Aires being isolated from its country (Argentina) because of a paramilitary rebelion.... and you will know the rest by playing. =D

GAMEPLAY Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVHG6nQlqkk

Trailer:
http://vimeo.com/37802010

Although the video is in spanish, the game will be available in English, Spanish and Portuguese!

Thanks!
3f Team

Last edited by ale.3f; 03-15-2012 at 02:40 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:06 AM   #2
cookie monster

Kinda limited inf but i'll keep my eye on it.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:31 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewuz View Post
Kinda limited inf but i'll keep my eye on it.
Thanks for your support!

I've edited my post with a short introduction to the plot.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:13 PM   #4

Updated the post with a Gameplay trailer...

Hope you like it!
Thanks for your support!
Old 03-15-2012, 03:17 PM   #5
cookie monster

Thanks! Can I assume its going to be a comedy?
Old 03-15-2012, 03:50 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewuz View Post
Thanks! Can I assume its going to be a comedy?
It is gonna have some funny parts but it's not a COMEDY.

xD
Old 03-15-2012, 04:19 PM   #7
Adventure Game Elitist

Send a message via ICQ to Gonchi Send a message via MSN to Gonchi Send a message via Yahoo to Gonchi

Muy buena pinta, me encanta la música.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:51 PM   #8

Congratulations from another AG gamer from Argentina. The games looks great. I've been looking around your site and here are my impresions, if you are interested.

What I liked:

Graphics: the game looks great, has a Pendulo vive to it. Really like the character design.
Setting: well, it may be because I'm argentinian, but I loved that Garrahan picture.
Music: Nice tango touch in there.
Graphic Design: the interface looks pretty cool, your website and blog also look very profesional.
What you are doing: A national GA? Amazing! I'm glad the local industry is growing.

What I didn't like:

Animation: the main character's walking animation is really off. His steps are too close to each other and it looks like its hovering. Probably it was just a placeholder animation, just saying.
Background: Some background look somwhat static, with not much movement or detail. Sometimes they look "whased out" or airbrushed a bit too much for my liking. I think they migh need more lighting and shadows. (I'm refering too the hospital exterior backgrounds specially, but the moving grass is a nice touch)

What I would like to see:

This game doing really good.
Story: carefully crafted and not just an excuse for puzzles. I think you got that one.
Dialogue: Hoping for a full voice over! Also, we all know how cheesy argentinian dialog sounds when trying to emulate foreing dialog... keep it real and not overdo the "porteño" atitude.
Steam release? One can dream
Old 03-18-2012, 10:20 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sopabuena View Post
Congratulations from another AG gamer from Argentina. The games looks great. I've been looking around your site and here are my impresions, if you are interested.

What I liked:

Graphics: the game looks great, has a Pendulo vive to it. Really like the character design.
Setting: well, it may be because I'm argentinian, but I loved that Garrahan picture.
Music: Nice tango touch in there.
Graphic Design: the interface looks pretty cool, your website and blog also look very profesional.
What you are doing: A national GA? Amazing! I'm glad the local industry is growing.

What I didn't like:

Animation: the main character's walking animation is really off. His steps are too close to each other and it looks like its hovering. Probably it was just a placeholder animation, just saying.
Background: Some background look somwhat static, with not much movement or detail. Sometimes they look "whased out" or airbrushed a bit too much for my liking. I think they migh need more lighting and shadows. (I'm refering too the hospital exterior backgrounds specially, but the moving grass is a nice touch)

What I would like to see:

This game doing really good.
Story: carefully crafted and not just an excuse for puzzles. I think you got that one.
Dialogue: Hoping for a full voice over! Also, we all know how cheesy argentinian dialog sounds when trying to emulate foreing dialog... keep it real and not overdo the "porteño" atitude.
Steam release? One can dream
Yes, we are doing a national ga.
Thanks for your critics, we will have them in mind for future chapters.
Unfortunately, we can't delay the release. But, you have to know that the gameplay trailer is old, and we have added some animations in almost all the scenes. Also, the video on youtube has a less framerate than the real gameplay.

About the story and the animation, like i said, this is a low budget development and the game will be available for FREE. We did the best we could with the budget we had.
If it goes well, or we find a way to make some money, we will be able to make the team bigger, get more ilustrators and a real script writer.

About the voices, we didnt emulate anything. The way we talk is the way it was recorded.
We really want to make a 100% National AG release because is something that nobody has done in Argentina and we think is a nice idea.

Thanks for your feedback!

Last edited by ale.3f; 03-19-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Old 03-21-2012, 03:53 PM   #10

The Spanish Version of the first chapter is now available!!!

English version is going to be available soon! We are waiting for the english translation! (just a couple of days).
Old 03-22-2012, 03:10 PM   #11

Dowloaded. I was very suprised with this game, in the best possible way. I still have to finish it but so far I'm having a blast. Some of my previous critisism from my last post still stands, but it's a whole new thing watching the game in motion and playing it. Great job!
Will be back when I finish it.

PS: What are your plans for a local release? Diginal only?
Old 05-05-2012, 10:00 AM   #12

Finally, with a lot of efforts the english version of the game is now available.

You can get it at www.reversion-eljuego.com.ar

If you want to report bugs, know when the next chapter is released or just talk to us:
Follow us on facebook www.facebook.com/reversion.eljuego

Thanks for your support!!