Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Adventure (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/)
-   -   The Black Mirror Collection (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/30566-black-mirror-collection.html)

usman 02-26-2012 12:37 PM

The Black Mirror Collection

Hi All,

Its sad to see such great game's special edition is not released in English http://www.gaminglives.com/2011/01/0...et-limited-ed/

I love to have this collection in my personal collection but could not find any way to order one...............

usman 03-05-2012 04:20 AM

Anyone help me out in buying this title online ?

kuze 03-05-2012 05:07 AM

I managed to get one of the remaining copies (seq. nr. > 3000), but by now, unless you find somebody willing to part with it on ebay (like here), you're probably out of luck.

usman 03-27-2012 03:19 AM

Today I finally got my hand on "Black Mirror Collection" and it is only possible through a great friends help....

I am so Glad......

Annoymous Broccoli 03-27-2012 03:50 AM

Just finished BM1, some Qs though. Is this about right? Posting here is prob a better place I guess..

Spoiler:
1. I get Samuel was the one behind all the murders, I kinda saw that coming as soon as the confession booth scene got underway. But what happened to William? He took his ring off that was protecting him and then I'm guessing he was about to be consumed by the evil so he took his own life by jumping from the tower?

2. Why did Samuel need to kill all those random people anyway, is that pretty much what the curse is? He has some split personality disorder caused by it right and in the end "good" Samuel ended the curse and then he killed himself in the same way William did so as to stop the curse from ever continuing and moreso over guilt over what he had done? Is that about right?

3. And what about Robert? How did he die? That whole sideplot about the horrific experiments and Robert and the Doc wasn't explored enough and how did it even tie in to the main story?

rottford 03-27-2012 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annoymous Broccoli (Post 605117)
Just finished BM1, some Qs though. Is this about right? Posting here is prob a better place I guess..

Spoiler:
1. I get Samuel was the one behind all the murders, I kinda saw that coming as soon as the confession booth scene got underway. But what happened to William? He took his ring off that was protecting him and then I'm guessing he was about to be consumed by the evil so he took his own life by jumping from the tower?

2. Why did Samuel need to kill all those random people anyway, is that pretty much what the curse is? He has some split personality disorder caused by it right and in the end "good" Samuel ended the curse and then he killed himself in the same way William did so as to stop the curse from ever continuing and moreso over guilt over what he had done? Is that about right?

3. And what about Robert? How did he die? That whole sideplot about the horrific experiments and Robert and the Doc wasn't explored enough and how did it even tie in to the main story?

@AnonBroc: I think you'd be better off playing the sequels instead of having someone answer those questions on the forum. BMII and III do a good job explaining everything:)

Annoymous Broccoli 03-29-2012 05:40 AM

Well I won't be playing BMII anytime soon... I get some stupid message about "could not initialise DirectX adapter" :( I guess the game just doesn't support the intel netbook gpu.

marvio 03-29-2012 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rottford (Post 605119)
@AnonBroc: I think you'd be better off playing the sequels instead of having someone answer those questions on the forum. BMII and III do a good job explaining everything:)

Sigh, just finished BM3, and what a colossal waste of time this series has been :frusty:
If you liked the first one, excuse me :r, you're going to love the others, it gets slightly better, though it beats me why would anybody enjoy the BM series, specially the first one:D The only reason I played them all is because I'm a little OCD when it comes to series of games, if I start it, I have to finish it.
And Anon is right, most of your questions are answered in the sequels

chrissie 03-29-2012 09:21 AM

It always baffles me why anyone that isn't too impressed with a game is expecting anything different from the sequels?

I think the whole series tied up really well - for me BM2 was the best of the trilogy but I just loved all of the games anyway!

If you don't like the first one why play any of the others & then complain about it being a waste of time? The only time that's been wasted is yours!