Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Adventure (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/)
-   -   Lucius, is that game dark or is it dark !? (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/30355-lucius-game-dark-dark.html)

Adventurere No.1 01-15-2012 12:27 AM

Lucius, is that game dark or is it dark !?

Lucius the son of Lucifer !
i read the AG interview made for that game and i had so many creepy doubts about it ;about whether i wanted to really play it or not!.
but the truth is that i hope when the game comes out ,that would change when i read its review or comments.
is there anybody really waiting for it like a 1st priority, does anyone have good expectations about it, if Yes , then Why?!
Thanks

Monolith 01-15-2012 01:45 AM

I want to play Lucius no more than I wanted to play Postal 2. Thats an absolute yes. lol The idea is interesting, especially a 'the Omen' the Game.

I see it as a unique look into a villainous protagonist, without fluffing up the atmosphere with happy endings and good intentions.

Definitely something I'm interested in.

skeeter_93 01-15-2012 06:07 AM

I thought it sounded interesting and also not playing the hero for once. I'm not sure how scary it will be, I'm a big wimp and don't play horror games. But I am looking forward to trying it when it comes out.

Adventurere No.1 03-06-2012 02:56 PM

Any idea about a Release Date??? YET!

Gabe 03-07-2012 01:18 AM

This cant be an ag, can it?

Phaid 03-07-2012 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabe (Post 602759)
This cant be an ag, can it?

Good point, Lucius seems to be a game in the vein of Hitman.

Adventurere No.1 03-07-2012 04:33 AM

what is the definition of ag, anyway! :)

Phaid 03-07-2012 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adventurere No.1 (Post 602775)

Here's my definition: they're games which totally do not resemble Hitman. :D

Adventurere No.1 03-07-2012 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phaid (Post 602786)
Here's my definition: they're games which totally do not resemble Hitman. :D

Its not a quiet Hitman resemble ,,,
i guess you should take a lot a the interview that was made with shiver games (Developer) and decide for yourself, if you hadnt read it already?!

http://www.adventuregamers.com/article/id,1298/p,2

TimovieMan 03-07-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adventurere No.1 (Post 602775)

Let our fearless leader Jackal enlighten you:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackal
An adventure game is a game that focuses on puzzle solving within a narrative framework.

cbman 03-07-2012 09:51 AM

This title is missing a third option: not dark :P

It sounds more fun than 'dark'. Dark to me would be something that examines the bleak margins of life, the extrmeities of the human heart and soul, in a serious manner. Not roleplaying as a Devil child.

Really looking forward to this one. Me and my girlfriend were laughing for ages at the chandelier falling in the trailer. It should be a lot of fun.

Adventurere No.1 03-07-2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbman (Post 602804)
This title is missing a third option: not dark :P

It sounds more fun than 'dark'. Dark to me would be something that examines the bleak margins of life, the extrmeities of the human heart and soul, in a serious manner. Not roleplaying as a Devil child.

i see it so dark because i understood its the 1st time you will be able to play but with (the avatar) a full evil intention, as i read in the interview with the developer(unless the son of Satan has pure plans/intentions and clean soul or looking for redemption !) ...

i still cant imagine how would it/I feel to be the one controlling the evil side ;cursing and manipulating a family and kill its members one after one!.. and add to all that,that the hero (if i can even called him this) just a little child,which whom always appears innocent . even in Omen (the Movie) the main character was the father who wanted to get rid of the Antichrist not vise versa!

i am (and guess we all) used to the idea of playing to save the world or at least to do some good deed after all.