AG Community Playthrough - Discworld Noir - Page 3 - Adventure Forums
You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure AG Community Playthrough - Discworld Noir


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2012, 07:14 AM   #41
an angel of romance
 
SweetDalilah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Posts: 652
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zobraks View Post
I can't speak for Fien , but here's my situation:

I had played DN only ONCE (almost exactly 10 years ago) and have been intending to play it again for a long (too long!) time. I installed it a year and a half ago but then came some other games and I don't play much anyway. Now that the AG playthrough began I have no choice but to play DN (you are going to spoil it for me otherwise since I'm too damn curious to not read the comments ) and I already started (although I had also started playing another title in December ). I'm doing it slowly but surely and won't tell you anything before the deadline (18th of January).

I'll just say that now Discworld Noir is much simpler for me than it was 10 years ago.
Really? Well I must admit that I played some of my favourite games only once too. . Well I'm glad you decided to play it again and join our playthrough Name:  alealeee.gif
Views: 250
Size:  1.1 KB

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego View Post
yeap, so far the biggest flaw is that game does not automatically track all of the dialogue
He he he, well I have some other complaints, but nothing that could reduce the game's value I will talk about it later

Quote:
i guess you remembered plenty of things from your first play (along with the "experience" you've gathered from back then) and it's no wonder it's easier to you now. that's really funny how mind works... i can clearly remember some games i've played 10+ years ago but some are covered in complete mist. But i can't wait to play some of those again and test/refresh my memories
Good for you. I can't even remember all the things from the games I played 2 years ago Name:  redface.gif
Views: 249
Size:  1.0 KB
__________________
Adventure games are like stories, they always have that special character who has to deal with misfortunes and get to the top. So if you don't play adventure games how will you write your own life story?

Currently playing: Minecraft, Hollywood Monsters

Recently finished: Discworld Noir playthrough
SweetDalilah is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 12:57 PM   #42
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 14
Default

Just to butt in for a moment. As I recall Terry Pratchett disowned the first Discworld game afterwards as it was released by Tiny Games with a rather large number of bugs. What was quite cool though was if you registered a bug with Tiny Games (genuine one that is) once the patch(es) were released they sent a limited edition Discworld T-Shirt to all those so registered along with the patch. The T-Shirt was actually limited to those on the bug register. I actually got 3 of them as I registered 2 bugs but used 2 different e-mail addresses by mistake so got one for each of those. My mother registered one bug, didn't want the T, so I got hers as well.
Jabod is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 01:40 PM   #43
Filmfreak
 
TimovieMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Belgium
Posts: 1,049
Default

I've reached Act II. A lot faster than I'd thought, too.
My tactics of "talk to everyone about everything and check every location" is working so far...

Game is awesome at the moment. And hilarious! But I'm partial to sarcasm.
Can't wait to continue this.
__________________
Currently playing: Again, Escape from Monkey Island (replay), King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow
Next in line: King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride, Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers, The Last Express, Time Hollow
Recently finished: King's Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder, The Curse of Monkey Island (replay), The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (abandoned), Mass Effect 3
TimovieMan is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 02:23 PM   #44
Senior Passer-by
 
zobraks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Naissus (M.S.)
Posts: 1,612
Default

I'm playing DN for the second time and while the story (naturally) isn't quite so interesting like it was the first time around, the jokes seem to work even better than 10 years ago (I guess it's also natural, since I'm growing into a bitter old man ).

I'm a sucker for sarcasm & cynicism too.
__________________
If you can read this you don't need glasses.
zobraks is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 03:36 PM   #45
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 42
Default

After many crashes I reached the end of Act I. (Fortunately the crashes were predictable - they occurred every time I traveled to a new location, so saving before they occurred was easy.)

So far, I'm enjoying it more than I remember doing in 1999, but I do have one major reservation.

The writing is engaging and the dialogue is excellent, and very Pratchettian (Prattchetesque?), which is not surprising since he rewrote parts of it. The atmosphere is closer to the Watch novels like Feet of Clay and Night Watch than the Rincewind books the earlier games were loosely based on, which is no bad thing. The plot is interesting, and after thirteen years I have forgotten enough of what happens that I'm looking forward to the twists.

However, I do have one problem with the game so far: it has no significant puzzles.

That's a bold statement, so let me explain what I mean. I'm not saying a game needs to have brain-bogglingly illogical inventory puzzles like the first two Discworld games in order to be a proper adventure. The issue is that I've found no meaningful challenge in any of the gameplay. So far every problem has the same solution, which is 'talk to every character about every subject.' Due to the good dialogue this is perfectly entertaining, but it's not exactly stretching my intellect. The few inventory puzzles thus far are so basic as to be meaningless. (Did anyone have trouble working out that you need to use the SPOILER on the SPOILER to get onto the ship? Or the SPOILER on the SPOILER to get into the warehouse?)

I'm not usually inclined to complain that games are too easy (I thought Grey Matter's challenge level was perfectly calibrated, for example) but I do expect it to be possible to get something wrong and have to try something else. So far that has not happened to me in Discworld Noir.

Last edited by AnneS; 01-16-2012 at 05:23 PM.
AnneS is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 08:03 PM   #46
Dreamfall Soon!
 
CoyoteAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 196
Default

I haven't got the game up and running yet. I hope to soon. I'll just have to try and catch up with Act II, I guess. How many Acts are there?
CoyoteAG is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 09:02 PM   #47
Beamin' Demon
 
Trunkyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: C&D HQ in London, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 3,005
Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo
Default

The game is divided into four acts. Because of the game's non-linearity, some people may finish Act I sooner than others. There are a few actions that can still be completed in Act II if you (i.e. Lewton) didn't complete them before triggering the cutscene that ends Act I. (I think this is my third or fourth replay of DN, and each playthrough was slightly different.)

AnneS, don't be concerned about the relative ease of Act I. (It just means you're a veteran adventure gamer, being thorough with the dialogue and knowing what to use where! ) Without spoiling it too much for anyone playing for the first time (or those who have not replayed in years), Lewton will also get to "connect the dots" in his investigations, and this is where DN's unique gameplay comes into effect.

I'll be back with comments about Act I. Can't wait to get on with Act II!
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.
Jack Layton, 1950-2011

Last edited by Trunkyo; 01-16-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Trunkyo is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 10:55 PM   #48
Member
 
Datadog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 48
Default

All right - just hit Act II!

Some thoughts about the game:

-The opening scroll makes a bad first impression since it moves too fast for me to read, and goes on for quite a while. Something about a sword. I'll figure it out later, I guess.

-But the opening cut-scene to follow is downright awesome and the game just gets better from there. The story really gets me asking more and more questions with every answer I find.

-I love the dialogue in this game. I'm glad I appreciate good satire because Lewton's outer-inner monologues are just awesome to listen.

-The graphics aren't too bad either. Granted, for pre-rendered graphics, they could have made them higher-res (Isla looks like a cyclops) but for their time they look pretty good.

-The game has a very weird habit of not bringing up hotspots. Sometimes, I'll have to pixel-hunt over the same spot several times before the game shows me an exit (because of this, I didn't even know there was a cabin on the boat until my dozenth visit there.)

-The music, while typical in film noire, still keeps me thinking of "Grim Fandango" as I play. It feels like I'm running around Rubacava.

-I rather liked Malachite's side-quest. It came out of nowhere and it's a nice diversion that really opens up the plot. Also - grave-robbing. Always fun to do in the first act of anything.

-The Act ends on a really nasty cliffhanger, so I'm really itching to continue with the story at this point.

-Favorite character so far: Lewton. But out of the NPCs, Sammael. He's easy to talk to.

Incidentally, I'd love to start reading the Discworld novels, but the library of them looks very complex and people have varying opinions about which ones to start on. Any suggestions?
Datadog is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 11:39 PM   #49
Filmfreak
 
TimovieMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Belgium
Posts: 1,049
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneS View Post
After many crashes I reached the end of Act I. (Fortunately the crashes were predictable - they occurred every time I traveled to a new location, so saving before they occurred was easy.)
I'm lucky so far. No crashes whatsoever, and only two instances where the sound suddenly stopped (which was easily fixed by going back to the city map).

Quote:
However, I do have one problem with the game so far: it has no significant puzzles.

That's a bold statement, so let me explain what I mean. I'm not saying a game needs to have brain-bogglingly illogical inventory puzzles like the first two Discworld games in order to be a proper adventure. The issue is that I've found no meaningful challenge in any of the gameplay. So far every problem has the same solution, which is 'talk to every character about every subject.' Due to the good dialogue this is perfectly entertaining, but it's not exactly stretching my intellect. The few inventory puzzles thus far are so basic as to be meaningless. (Did anyone have trouble working out that you need to use the SPOILER on the SPOILER to get onto the ship? Or the SPOILER on the SPOILER to get into the warehouse?)

I'm not usually inclined to complain that games are too easy (I thought Grey Matter's challenge level was perfectly calibrated, for example) but I do expect it to be possible to get something wrong and have to try something else. So far that has not happened to me in Discworld Noir.
I'm having the same feeling so far. Dark and funny, sarcasm and cynicism at its best, but not difficult at all. But I hope this changes now that the plot thickens...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkyo View Post
The game is divided into four acts. Because of the game's non-linearity, some people may finish Act I sooner than others. There are a few actions that can still be completed in Act II if you (i.e. Lewton) didn't complete them before triggering the cutscene that ends Act I. (I think this is my third or fourth replay of DN, and each playthrough was slightly different.)
I'm having a hard time seeing what actions I could have skipped, or may have missed so far?

Quote:
AnneS, don't be concerned about the relative ease of Act I. (It just means you're a veteran adventure gamer, being thorough with the dialogue and knowing what to use where! ) Without spoiling it too much for anyone playing for the first time (or those who have not replayed in years), Lewton will also get to "connect the dots" in his investigations, and this is where DN's unique gameplay comes into effect.
I hope they make that a bit more complicated than they did in Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations, because I don't remember there ever being more than four or five options at a time to connect in that game. Most of the time only two or three. Reeeeeaaaaaal difficult...

Quote:
I'll be back with comments about Act I. Can't wait to get on with Act II!
Couldn't agree more. Stopping at the end of Act I is stopping with one heck of a cliffhanger...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datadog View Post
-The opening scroll makes a bad first impression since it moves too fast for me to read, and goes on for quite a while. Something about a sword. I'll figure it out later, I guess.
Here you go:

Everyone on the Disc knows the legend of Elenor of Tsort. Or at least everyone knows a legend of Elenor of Tsort. Or Crinix. Or Elharib.

Ask most people and they'll tell you she was the cause of the Tsortean Wars. Of course, ask most people and they'll tell you the Patrician is a kind and benevolent man. Never trust what most people tell you.

The real cause of the Tsortean Wars was a little known goddess called Errata. It was at the wedding of Pyloria and Theta (or Pyramus and Phrisby. Or Orphrey and Euripus. It depends who you talk to, really).

Suffice it to say that being the goddess of Misunderstanding she wasn't especially popular and it didn't take much to prevent her from being invited to weddings, which didn't please Errata at all, and so she devised a cunning plan to take vengeance.

She got Neoldian, Blacksmith of the gods, to make a golden falchion and told him to engrave on the blade of the sword, "For the strongest."

The resulting fight between almost eighty War gods would have ruined the wedding had Neoldian not inadvertently engraved,

LAGUNCULAE LEYDIANAE NON ACCEDUNT
(which roughly translates to "Batteries not included")

Fortunately for Errata, an argument broke out between Patina, goddess of Wisdom (who claimed the sword was a subtly observed metaphor for the hopelessness of existence), and Cephut, god of Cutlery (who claimed it was a big knife). The argument went on for so long that a passing dog managed to borrow the falchion and go on a short quest, returning as the god of Canines and Unlikely Subplots in Legends before anyone noticed.

In the end, it became so heated that Astoria, goddess of love, bribed Rhome of Tsort (or Ephebe. Or no fixed abode) to steal the falchion and hide it just to shut her sister up. In return Astoria gave Elenor to Rhome (even though she wasn't hers to give, which was typical of the gods) and the resulting extra-marital confusion blew up into the Tsortean Wars.

In the carnage that followed, the Tsortean Falchion was lost, perhaps forever...


Quote:
-The music, while typical in film noire, still keeps me thinking of "Grim Fandango" as I play. It feels like I'm running around Rubacava.
Minus the mariachi.

Quote:
-The Act ends on a really nasty cliffhanger, so I'm really itching to continue with the story at this point.
This is where I'd normally use a chapter title from Freddy Pharkas: "The plot sickens."

Quote:
-Favorite character so far: Lewton. But out of the NPCs, Sammael. He's easy to talk to.
I'm loving Nobby so far. But then again, Wally is my favourite Dilbert character. And I'm lazy myself. It was meant to be...

Quote:
Incidentally, I'd love to start reading the Discworld novels, but the library of them looks very complex and people have varying opinions about which ones to start on. Any suggestions?
I've only read the first one, but I have a friend who pesters me about them, so I know a little something about it. I'd suggest starting with The Colour of Magic. It's not the best, but it is the first and your best introduction to characters like Rincewind and Twoflower.
After that, skip to the later books, like #20 and beyond. They're apparently both darker and funnier. And you'll need your dictionary less than with The Colour of Magic. Or so I'm told. Pratchett has an amazing vocabulary...
__________________
Currently playing: Again, Escape from Monkey Island (replay), King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow
Next in line: King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride, Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers, The Last Express, Time Hollow
Recently finished: King's Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder, The Curse of Monkey Island (replay), The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (abandoned), Mass Effect 3
TimovieMan is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 11:55 PM   #50
Senior Member
 
inm8#2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 569
Default

Hmm, I was finally able to start playing tonight and things were running smoothly until the game crashed when I was talking to Nobby in Cafe Ankh.
__________________
***Read the bolded part***

"You ever wish you could just follow your instincts, live for the moment?" - Gabriel Knight

Now playing - Legend of Grimrock
Need to finish - The Whispered World
Finished - Botanicula, The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time
Up Next - A New Beginning, Monkey Island 2 Special Edition
Anticipating - Asylum, Bracken Tor, The Last Crown
inm8#2 is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 01:33 AM   #51
Member
 
Jubilee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 36
Default

This is my first Discworld and I am pretty in awe of the witty remarks and engaging narrative. It's just so entertaining listening to Lewton's dialogue.
Jubilee is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:09 AM   #52
Filmfreak
 
TimovieMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Belgium
Posts: 1,049
Default

@ Jubilee: the other Discworld games are less dark and less sarcastic, but just as absurd and a bit more laugh-out-loud funny.
But that's to be expected with Eric Idle voicing Rincewind...
__________________
Currently playing: Again, Escape from Monkey Island (replay), King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow
Next in line: King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride, Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers, The Last Express, Time Hollow
Recently finished: King's Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder, The Curse of Monkey Island (replay), The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (abandoned), Mass Effect 3
TimovieMan is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:42 AM   #53
Senior *female* member
 
Fien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Holland
Posts: 3,706
Default

Jubilee, Discworld Noir is definitely the odd man out. It really doesn't have much in common with the other two Discworld games. It takes place in the same Discworld universe, in Ankh Morpork, that's about it.

Comparing DN to the other two games is like comparing Zork Grand Inquisitor to Zork Nemesis.
Fien is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:44 AM   #54
Member
 
Jubilee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datadog View Post
All right - just hit Act II!

Some thoughts about the game:

-The music, while typical in film noire, still keeps me thinking of "Grim Fandango" as I play. It feels like I'm running around Rubacava.
That is exactly what I thought - I had my brother come in and ask whether it was Grim Fandango!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimovieMan View Post
@ Jubilee: the other Discworld games are less dark and less sarcastic, but just as absurd and a bit more laugh-out-loud funny. But that's to be expected with Eric Idle voicing Rincewind...
I'm definitely putting the first two on my list to play It feels a little strange to me starting at the end of a series but my guess is that they aren't strongly linked in any way.
Jubilee is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:49 AM   #55
Senior *female* member
 
Fien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Holland
Posts: 3,706
Default

Sometimes I don't know why I bother posting anything at all. It's like I'm alone in a desert.
Fien is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 04:27 AM   #56
Filmfreak
 
TimovieMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Belgium
Posts: 1,049
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fien View Post
Sometimes I don't know why I bother posting anything at all. It's like I'm alone in a desert.
Check the time: only two minutes between your post and Jubilee's. Chances are Jubilee was already typing that last post when you posted yours...

Happens to me often. Most of the times it results in me making a ninja-edit...
__________________
Currently playing: Again, Escape from Monkey Island (replay), King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow
Next in line: King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride, Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers, The Last Express, Time Hollow
Recently finished: King's Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder, The Curse of Monkey Island (replay), The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (abandoned), Mass Effect 3
TimovieMan is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 04:38 AM   #57
Member
 
Jubilee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fien View Post
Sometimes I don't know why I bother posting anything at all. It's like I'm alone in a desert.
Did you also just crash your escape pod on a land of non-sentient beings?

Just spotted your post myself - great to hear that it's okay to play stand alone. I usually have this major compulsion to complete any series that I start.
Jubilee is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 04:56 AM   #58
Senior Passer-by
 
zobraks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Naissus (M.S.)
Posts: 1,612
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubilee View Post
I'm definitely putting the first two on my list to play
Just bear this in mind.

I wouldn't recommend D1 to anyone. Wait, I'm lying: I would recommend it to masochists and people I hate . It has so many mind-numbing (in a worst sense of the expression) puzzles that it hurts (and I'm not a person with the IQ the size of his shoes Name:  smart_ass.gif
Views: 217
Size:  441 Bytes).

Discworld 2 is OK, but I haven't finished it (the fact that tells a lot since I love humo(u)r, weird games and have almost never left a game unfinished).

DN, on the other hand, is very playable, funny, chock-full of sarcasm (God, I love sarcastic quotes!) and its puzzles won't make you bang your head against the wall (well, at least not ALL the time like Discworld 1's).
__________________
If you can read this you don't need glasses.
zobraks is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 05:17 AM   #59
Senior Passer-by
 
zobraks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Naissus (M.S.)
Posts: 1,612
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datadog View Post
Incidentally, I'd love to start reading the Discworld novels, but the library of them looks very complex and people have varying opinions about which ones to start on. Any suggestions?
Here's a suggestion I bumped into on the Internet:

__________________
If you can read this you don't need glasses.
zobraks is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 05:45 AM   #60
The Quiet One
 
DustyShinigami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Staffordshire, UK
Posts: 1,986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datadog
-The opening scroll makes a bad first impression since it moves too fast for me to read, and goes on for quite a while. Something about a sword. I'll figure it out later, I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimovieMan View Post

Here you go:

Everyone on the Disc knows the legend of Elenor of Tsort. Or at least everyone knows a legend of Elenor of Tsort. Or Crinix. Or Elharib.

Ask most people and they'll tell you she was the cause of the Tsortean Wars. Of course, ask most people and they'll tell you the Patrician is a kind and benevolent man. Never trust what most people tell you.

The real cause of the Tsortean Wars was a little known goddess called Errata. It was at the wedding of Pyloria and Theta (or Pyramus and Phrisby. Or Orphrey and Euripus. It depends who you talk to, really).

Suffice it to say that being the goddess of Misunderstanding she wasn't especially popular and it didn't take much to prevent her from being invited to weddings, which didn't please Errata at all, and so she devised a cunning plan to take vengeance.

She got Neoldian, Blacksmith of the gods, to make a golden falchion and told him to engrave on the blade of the sword, "For the strongest."

The resulting fight between almost eighty War gods would have ruined the wedding had Neoldian not inadvertently engraved,

LAGUNCULAE LEYDIANAE NON ACCEDUNT
(which roughly translates to "Batteries not included")

Fortunately for Errata, an argument broke out between Patina, goddess of Wisdom (who claimed the sword was a subtly observed metaphor for the hopelessness of existence), and Cephut, god of Cutlery (who claimed it was a big knife). The argument went on for so long that a passing dog managed to borrow the falchion and go on a short quest, returning as the god of Canines and Unlikely Subplots in Legends before anyone noticed.

In the end, it became so heated that Astoria, goddess of love, bribed Rhome of Tsort (or Ephebe. Or no fixed abode) to steal the falchion and hide it just to shut her sister up. In return Astoria gave Elenor to Rhome (even though she wasn't hers to give, which was typical of the gods) and the resulting extra-marital confusion blew up into the Tsortean Wars.

In the carnage that followed, the Tsortean Falchion was lost, perhaps forever...
I complained about it first...!

But thanks for posting it, TimovieMan. I even checked the manual, but I couldn't find it in there. Did you get it from a website?

Also, I managed to get the game running smooth under VirtualPC in the end. It wasn't that 'Hardware-assisted Virtualization' thing that did the trick, but the Additions that came bundled with VirtualPC.
__________________
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour
DustyShinigami is offline  
 



Thread Tools

 


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.