You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Valhalla Classics keycodes are available!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2012, 02:28 PM   #1
lost in rubacava

Default Valhalla Classics keycodes are available!

It's been years since Vulcan Software has made keycodes available for their Valhalla Classics but evidently, they're paying attention to the games again. After reading someone comment on CNET that his keycodes had actually arrived after he bought them in December of last year, I decided to take a chance and bought four for games I haven't been able to play. Two days later, there they were in my email! I'm really thrilled. The tales of the Little Prince and the nefarious Infinity were converted for PC from the Amiga games and they are loads of fun to play. Only one save so you have to be careful where you use it. The first game, The Crypt, is free for anyone who wants to try out this wonderful hark back to 1994, complete with a character who knows you're there and talks to you.
Old 01-07-2012, 03:22 PM   #2
Spoonbeaks say Ahoy!

Good to hear that. I've been trying to contact those guys the last few years (not about the keycodes), but their whole site seemed dead.

Maybe now they'll respond.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:11 PM   #3
lost in rubacava

Ascovel, not to be cynical but I have a feeling somebody got on their case. Of course, the renewed interest in point and click adventure games may have something to do with it. Whatever. I'm just glad I can play the games I missed.