You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Guide to Classic Graphic Adventures giveaway (with a catch!)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2011, 06:26 AM   #1

Default Guide to Classic Graphic Adventures giveaway (with a catch!)

Some time ago I bought the book [url=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/146095579X//ref=nosim/adventuregame-20 Guide to Classic Graphic Adventures"[/url] by Kurt Kalata et al. from Amazon. There was a thread about it on this forum around the time when it was released. Thing is, the book I received was poorly packaged and slightly dented in the corner. I sent a complaint to Amazon, and sure enough, a new book arrived a week later.

So here I am with two books. I really don't want to throw the extra one in the bin, so I figured someone here might be interested in it. The problem is that shipping from Sweden is brutally expensive unless you are a company (it would be around $70 to the EU or USA), so there isn't much point in giving it away for free.

Basically I'm wondering, is there anyone here from Sweden or Denmark who wants the book? Shipping to those countries is only around $7, so you can consider that as a gift from a fellow adventure game fan.

Post here if you're interested. Shipping is on me if you're in Sweden or Denmark.

Here's a photo of the actual book. As you can see, the damage isn't much to speak of.

Happy new year everyone!