You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Edna and Harvey Wiki

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2011, 01:45 PM   #1

Default Edna and Harvey Wiki

Greetings to you all. I am GenghisKhan44, and I play adventure games casually. I saw "Edna and Harvey" being sold on GamersGate not long ago for $5. Being a good price, but wanting a quality product, I decided to look for a walkthrough on YouTube to see what it was like.

The walkthrough ALONE was fantastic! This is a very fascinating game for so many reasons. I dunno why, but after seeing the walkthrough, I bought the game and have been playing it for hours. It's just an amazing game.

When I find an amazing game or want to remember an amazing game or show or something, I usually look for a wiki on it. Trouble is, there is no Edna and Harvey wiki. So I've taken the liberty of starting a new one here: http://harveyandedna.wikispaces.com

I was wondering if anyone else who has played the game, enjoys it, and/or simply could contribute a few articles would be willing to. It would be nice.

Happy Advent, all!

GenghisKhan44

PS: If anyone knows where I can find a fanbase or a group of wiki writers who could help me, it would be much appreciated.
Old 11-26-2011, 03:35 PM   #2

You're right it is an amazing game... but I also don't think every great game needs its own Wiki especially if it doesn't really have a lot of content that you would need to look up and do research on, as in let's say World of Warcraft.

However, I wish you good luck with it!