Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Adventure (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/)
-   -   Come Join us this Oct 29th for the Phoenix Online Party w/ special guest Jane Jensen (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/29913-come-join-us-oct-29th-phoenix-online-party-w-special-guest-jane-jensen.html)

cesarbittar 10-24-2011 08:02 PM

Come Join us this Oct 29th for the Phoenix Online Party w/ special guest Jane Jensen

Phoenix Online is having a party, and you’re all invited!

To celebrate the upcoming release—and to reveal some HUGE news—we’re having a live pre-release chat party next weekend! As The Silver Lining builds to its dramatic climax and the Phoenix Online team turns our attention to the future, we wanted to put together something extra special for the fans who have supported us during this long, exciting journey.

So mark your calendars for October 29th at 2:00 PM Eastern. You’ll see the Episode 4 trailer, hear new details about the episode (including the exact date of the early November release date--it's so close we can taste it!), and be one of the very first people to hear about the commercial game we’ll be announcing on Halloween! That’s right, we’ll be spilling the beans to you—the fans—at the party, before we send out the press release!

Even better: Jane Jensen herself will be there!

We'll also have special guests Fable Foundry to talk about The Art of Sierra and some other great new projects, and Romano Molenaar, comic artist with prominent work on X-Men, Tomb Raider, and The Darkness--find out at the party how he's involved with us!

We hope you'll set aside some time for this once-in-a-lifetime event and join us at the Pre-Release Party,October 29th, 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT/ 8:00 PM GMT/ 9:00 CET on Ustream! We hope we see you there!

Your time zone isn't listed? Find out what time the party is where you are here!

Cesar Bittar
Phoenix Online

Monolith 10-24-2011 08:59 PM

Why can't it be a physical party! I'd so be there.

skeeter_93 10-25-2011 01:43 AM

Sounds interesting, but it'll be 4am here and I am old and boring and will be asleep :/

Majsan 10-25-2011 11:57 AM

Jane Jensen!! :9~
Gonna have to try this, but I have never done these 'live' things...

cesarbittar 10-25-2011 12:04 PM

Definitely come if you want to take a sneak peek at what she's working on next! ;)

Henke 10-25-2011 12:28 PM

My imagination is now going wild.

Monolith 10-25-2011 01:11 PM

Ooooh, i'll definitely check it out. :D

gray pierce 10-25-2011 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cesarbittar (Post 592066)
Romano Moleenar, comic artist with prominent work on X-Men, Tomb Raider, and The Darkness--find out at the party how he's involved with us!

This party is a great idea and I'm really sorry to be nitpicking but it's actually Molenaar, it's Dutch and means miller. Anyway I really like his work and am very curious to find out how he's involved with you guys.

Again great idea!

fov 10-25-2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gray pierce (Post 592166)
This party is a great idea and I'm really sorry to be nitpicking but it's actually Molenaar

Spelling fixed!

Lupin The Third 10-25-2011 06:43 PM

Allow me to begin the rampant speculation.....:P

Is it just me or does this image......

http://www.postudios.com/company/images/teaserImage.jpg

...look like it could be a silhouette of Samantha (Gray Matter)? Shot from behind, her hips shifting slightly to the left of the image......

Monolith 10-26-2011 12:44 AM

Someone def needs to ask Jane if Adam Jensen from Deus Ex HR really was a homage to her

Kazmajik 10-26-2011 05:56 AM

Huge news! I'll have to exhibit inhuman patience to wait for the announcement, because I'll be in a tent in Yosemite and incommunicado during this event, and won't find out until two days after when I return to civilization what the news is. I can only speculate, but I believe this has just made my year!

KatieHal 10-29-2011 04:58 AM

Hi everyone! Katie from Phoenix Online here. Glad to see you guys are as excited as we are! The chat's today, at 2 PM Eastern--see you there! :D

cesarbittar 10-29-2011 08:11 AM

Don't forget to join us today at

http://postudios.com/ustream.html

Henke 10-31-2011 05:43 PM

Am I the only one here who is really looking forward to Cognition? :)

Monolith 10-31-2011 07:05 PM

Sadly had to miss the live event for a halloween party. Glad to see the announcement for the game. Looks great! Can't wait for more info. :)

inm8#2 10-31-2011 08:25 PM

Cognition looks badass. Call me crazy but I liked the cutscenes in Gray Matter. The artwork was interesting and the mood was right. Cognition had similar imagery and I think it suits that type of dark atmosphere.

Kazmajik 11-01-2011 06:16 AM

Cognition sounds intriguing. I like the premise, and look forward to hearing more about the actual game.

donatelli 11-02-2011 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henke (Post 592712)
Am I the only one here who is really looking forward to Cognition? :)

I'm incredibly excited for it!

Majsan 11-10-2011 02:12 PM

Did I hear Jane right, that she said Cognition would only be online?
And that a fourth GK wasn't impossible????