You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Broken Sword SOTT - Director's Cut (Soundtrack)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2011, 05:51 PM   #1

Default Broken Sword SOTT - Director's Cut (Soundtrack)

Hi guys

I have just grabbed myself a copy of the soundtrack from GOG's site.

To my surprise however, there are a bunch of vocal tracks (that are a little like Pop music) within it, that are not present in the original version of the game.

Are these tunes present in the Director's Cut? Yeah, I have a bit of a confession to make... I couldn't play much of the new version... I hated how the character portraits blocked a lot of the background from view.

If not, anyone know why they are included?

"He's the small boy that you have to give the ball to in order to retrieve the toilet brush from the kebab seller."

stepurhan -

"Only in an adventure gaming forum would you see a sentence like this. "
Old 09-30-2011, 07:23 PM   #2

i've played the new version but i haven't heard them nor remember them.as far as i remember the new game had a little background music for the new scenes but not getting out of character in relation to the old ones.i have no clue about the pop songs.

EDIT:it's easy to find out.just watch a walkthrough from youtube and watch a little bit from the new scenes.
Old 09-30-2011, 08:01 PM   #3

I played the first Nico section and I don't think that they were present in it. I don't want to view any walkthroughs though, as I still plan on playing the new bits one day. I'm just going to have to play them on an occasion where I am not as bothered by not being able to fully enjoy the rest of the game - for the millionth time.

"He's the small boy that you have to give the ball to in order to retrieve the toilet brush from the kebab seller."

stepurhan -

Old 10-01-2011, 08:23 AM   #4

These new tunes are available in-game, just visit Nico's apartment(as Nico) and interact with her hi-fi.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:24 AM   #5

Really? OMG thanks for letting me know! When I heard them I was like "Huhhh!?" and I was so curious as to why they where there! Thanks!

I am so glad to have this soundtrack. I have been wanting something like this for ages as the music files on the games disc were not completely ideal. I should purchase a copy one day to show my support! It's got everything I could want on it, if your a fan you should REALLY check it out!

stepurhan -