You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Hector Badge senseless acts of justice thoughts.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2011, 04:41 AM   #1

Default Hector Badge senseless acts of justice thoughts.

So just finished Hector episode 2. In the reviews I read before playing the game, I got the impression that this game would be longer than the first part. And maybe it was but the fact that they had made the game so incredibly easy to complete that it required virtually no thinking at all made it difficult to decide wheater it was longer or not. The only part that stumped me even a little was how to get the laptop. The first game was not difficult either, but figuring out the control and playing it on an ipod made it a little challenging at least.

Having said that it was easier than Dreamfalls however I must say it was just as entertaining as the first game. Just hope the 3rd game will provide a bit more of a challenge. The puzzles were just too bleeding obvious, even Lambert could have solved this game!
Old 09-07-2011, 02:46 PM   #2

Yeah you`re right it`s easy, but every line of dialog is so funny and british that you don`t want a challenge or a difficult puzzle but just to see/hear the next joke