You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2011, 01:03 AM   #1

Default Full Throttle MIB

I picket up a factory sealed copy of Full Throttle at a Goodwill a few years ago (PC, not with bandana) and I've always been curious as to what the market value of this game is. I will NEVER sell it even if its worthless but it would be nice to know just how valuable it might be. Maybe $100? Thank you

p.s. as it is obvious to tell I am new to the forum so I apologize if my lack of avatar is offensive to regulations
Old 08-29-2011, 02:23 AM   #2

See for yourself how the game sold at eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/csc/Video-Games-...&_udhi=&_udlo=
Old 08-29-2011, 04:53 AM   #3

According to the price guide a new copy should sell for at least $44.95: http://videogames.pricecharting.com/.../full-throttle

However, I'm not sure how being sealed effects the price or by how much. Keep it though becuase you never know how the price will change. I bought Keio's Flying Squadron for the Sega CD when it was $70 just a couple of years ago and it's now valued at over $100.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:53 PM   #4

The other day I saw Torrin's Passage in a seal box at a second hand store. I kinda wish I picked it up. Don't know if it would be worth anything though. I also picked up a copy of the Neverhood in box, even with all it's old warantees and what not. 5 bucks. I know that game could go for something.