You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Superquiz: A Mountain of Fountains

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2011, 06:47 AM   #121
an angel of romance

124 could be
Spoiler:
Rama
Adventure games are like stories, they always have that special character who has to deal with misfortunes and get to the top. So if you don't play adventure games how will you write your own life story?

Currently playing: Minecraft, Hollywood Monsters

Recently finished: Discworld Noir playthrough

Last edited by SweetDalilah; 07-04-2011 at 06:54 AM. Reason: was looking at the wrong quiz
Old 07-04-2011, 06:55 AM   #122

I think it's
Spoiler:
Rama?
Old 07-04-2011, 07:31 AM   #123
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

SweetDalilah got in her (corrected) guess a minute before you did, diego!

And that's it, AG quiz faithful! I hope everyone enjoyed this latest superquiz, I had a blast creating it and the initial flood of responses was great! ( to Gazzoid and Lady K)) I would like to thank everyone who participated, and would like to give special thanks here to kate me for her help with some of the pics *deleted joke about exchange of money, drugs, and mail-order brides from kate me's country*

Mr. Righteous Fusspot zobraks guessed an astounding 28 pics correctly, followed by Kurufinwe and SweetDalilah, both with 14 and So There with 13. Nice work!

Speaking of work, after the holiday long weekend I'm now back at work (trying to keep track of 157 pics was a part-time job in itself! ). I do still have some more quizzes in store, and possibly another superquiz in the works. In the meantime, I'll look forward to any new quizzes (If anyone has any planned for the immediate future, please go ahead and announce them here!)

The Quiz Demon will return!
Old 07-04-2011, 07:46 AM   #124
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkyo View Post
Speaking of work, after the holiday long weekend I'm now back at work (trying to keep track of 157 pics was a part-time job in itself! ). I do still have some more quizzes in store, and possibly another superquiz in the works. In the meantime, I'll look forward to any new quizzes (If anyone has any planned for the immediate future, please go ahead and announce them here!)

The Quiz Demon will return!
I sure hope he will.

Last edited by Fien; 07-04-2011 at 08:58 AM.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:49 AM   #125
an angel of romance

This was a magnificent quiz Trunkyo!!! Name:  aplauz.gif
Views: 83
Size:  2.2 KB You have outdone yourself again. Every quiz you create gets better and better. Name:  bravo.gif
Views: 81
Size:  5.8 KB This was an amazing amount of beautiful fountains, ponds and basins indeed!!! Name:  Spin.gif
Views: 83
Size:  5.9 KB I really enjoyed it! And I will also be looking forward to your next quizes when ever you decide to post one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fien View Post
I sure hope he will.

And I'll take this opportunity to announce a new quiz in the not too distant future. It will be a sizable one, but definitely not nearly as big as The Demon's superquizzes. Still working on it and time is of the essence, so expect it when you see it.
I will be looking forward to your quiz too, Fien. I'm sure it will be an amazing quiz too
Adventure games are like stories, they always have that special character who has to deal with misfortunes and get to the top. So if you don't play adventure games how will you write your own life story?

Currently playing: Minecraft, Hollywood Monsters

Recently finished: Discworld Noir playthrough
Old 07-04-2011, 10:01 AM   #126
Senior Passer-by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkyo View Post
Mr. Righteous Fusspot zobraks guessed an astounding 28 pics correctly... Nice work!

I want to thank all the ball kids, umpires, sponsors, my family, ... and Trunkyo (of course) who made all this possible. It was a pleasure hogging this tournament.

I hope my brilliant compatriot wouldn't mind my borrowing his image.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:03 AM   #127
Flower bower bird

Thanks so much for the excellent head-bashing and hair-pulling quiz, Trunkyo. It was a great combination of frustration and fun.

Terrific job, Zobraks!
Old 07-04-2011, 11:21 AM   #128

Thanks for putting together the quiz, Trunkyo!
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]
Old 07-04-2011, 11:55 AM   #129
Senior Passer-by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Kestrel View Post
... excellent head-bashing and hair-pulling quiz, Trunkyo. It was a great combination of frustration and fun.
This compliment is even greater since it comes from one of the ladies responsible for the biggest and the greatest adventure-guessing tournaments I know about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Kestrel View Post
Terrific job, Zobraks!
Thank you, Lady K! I was just lucky you and some other people didn't take a bigger part in this quiz, otherwise I wouldn't have so many chances.
Old 07-04-2011, 01:09 PM   #130

@SD i'll get you for that one minute

It goes without saying - amazing quiz Trunk! Being even slightly bigger than Symbolmania it was still easier to me, although i'm still wondering why i couldn't recognize The Westerner earlier.

Now, i gotta admit something: i had an idea for doing one of the next quizzes with the theme of water, or waterfalls in particular (i even had a great title: Water, water, everywhere ) but after seeing this astounding quiz i feel much refreshed, thank you. Truth to be told, i gathered only 3 pics and since i gave up on the idea, i hope Trunkyo won't mind squeezing them in here:

If you're interested in answers look in spoiler

Spoiler:
Ankh
Ceville
Eternam
Old 07-04-2011, 09:18 PM   #131
UnseenUniversity Graduate

Great quiz! I had a lot of fun Trunkyo, thanks!
Old 07-04-2011, 09:29 PM   #132
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. Just don't expect a superquiz from me every three months, OK?

A waterfall quiz would have been a great idea, diego. (You could've called it "A Wall of Falls"!) Actually, one of the quizzes I'm working on also has a water-related theme... well, sort of.