Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Adventure (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/)
-   -   A Road to Unknown quiz (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/29142-road-unknown-quiz.html)

SweetDalilah 06-15-2011 12:43 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by diego (Post 582933)
hints helped (although i was looking first at that other french company :pan:), so I'll take 8

Spoiler:
Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny

Yes Attachment 2529, but I'm glad you had such a hard time finding it. Attachment 2530 Attachment 2532 Attachment 2533

Quote:

Originally Posted by diego (Post 582933)
and i'll try 7

Spoiler:
Jack the Ripper?

No Attachment 2530 Attachment 2531

SpeedBo 06-15-2011 12:53 PM

33 bears some resemblance to

Spoiler:
Blue Toad Murder Files

SweetDalilah 06-15-2011 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpeedBo (Post 582936)
33 bears some resemblance to

Spoiler:
Blue Toad Murder Files

Yes :D, but which one? :devil:

SpeedBo 06-15-2011 01:14 PM

You are evil!

I've never played the games so, I look it up on mobygames & the review section on this site, to my surprise I found they are labeled:
Spoiler:
Blue Toad Murder Files: The Mysteries of Little Riddle

But it sounds like your going to make me guess the specific episode soooo

I guess 33 to be:
Spoiler:
Episode 3: The Mystery of the Concealing Flame

That was a total random guess.

SweetDalilah 06-15-2011 01:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpeedBo (Post 582940)
You are evil!

I've never played the games so, I look it up on mobygames & the review section on this site, to my surprise I found they are labeled:
Spoiler:
Blue Toad Murder Files: The Mysteries of Little Riddle

But it sounds like your going to make me guess the specific episode soooo

I guess 33 to be:
Spoiler:
Episode 3: The Mystery of the Concealing Flame

That was a total random guess.

No Attachment 2534, how about looking for the pictures of the episodes here on adventure gamers?

Also it was this game that gave me the idea for this quiz, when I first saw it I thought "Hey, why don't I gather enough pics like this and make a road quiz?"
So it is very important to me that it is guessed correctly. :D

diego 06-15-2011 01:32 PM

Ok, another try for #7

Spoiler:
Silver Earring?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetDalilah (Post 582935)
but I'm glad you had such a hard time finding it.

:crazy: :shifty: I thought it's from Atlantis or Beyond Atlantis so i looked them up, but on a positive note i finally forced myself to learn to play a song from Beyond Atlantis on a guitar

SweetDalilah 06-15-2011 01:40 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by diego (Post 582944)
Ok, another try for #7

Spoiler:
Silver Earring?

No Attachment 2535 Attachment 2536
I'm having so much fun saying no all the time :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by diego (Post 582944)
:crazy: :shifty: I thought it's from Atlantis or Beyond Atlantis so i looked them up, but on a positive note i finally forced myself to learn to play a song from Beyond Atlantis on a guitar

Well that's great to hear :D Attachment 2538 Attachment 2537

SpeedBo 06-15-2011 01:44 PM

Ok, after a little forced research

33 is with out a doubt
Spoiler:
Blue Toad Murder Files: Episode 1 - Little Riddle's Deadly Dilemma

Oh and 7 looks like:
Spoiler:
Jack the Ripper 2004

SweetDalilah 06-15-2011 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpeedBo (Post 582946)
Ok, after a little forced research

33 is with out a doubt
Spoiler:
Blue Toad Murder Files: Episode 1 - Little Riddle's Deadly Dilemma

Finally! :D :kiss:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpeedBo (Post 582946)
Oh and 7 looks like:
Spoiler:
Jack the Ripper 2004

diego already made the same guess, so no :frown:

So There 06-15-2011 01:53 PM

Hey, a really nice quiz. Great work there, Dalilah :). I guess I'm a little late (just seen the quiz, actually :\) so I guess I'll go for the leftovers ;). Is No7 Murder on the Orient Express?

SweetDalilah 06-15-2011 02:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by So There (Post 582948)
Hey, a really nice quiz. Great work there, Dalilah :). I guess I'm a little late (just seen the quiz, actually :\) so I guess I'll go for the leftovers ;). Is No7 Murder on the Orient Express?

Jerry finally decided to come too. :D
Yes it's Agatha Christie Murder on the Orient Express. Attachment 2539
And thank you for nice words about my quiz!

SpeedBo 06-15-2011 02:05 PM

Great quiz!;)

Your doing the next one tomorrow right? RIGHT!

SweetDalilah 06-15-2011 02:18 PM

That's it people! :D :kiss:
You can find the whole updated list on page 3.

I'd like to thank everyone for participating, and I would also like to say that you are all great adventurers and even better guessers! :D

I won't be doing any more quizes very soon, because I've seen how exhausting it is. I would also like to thank the quizmasters Trunkyo, Fien and Diego, as well as kate me on all the quizes they created, because now I know how much work needs to be put in to make something like this. Thank you once again. :D

I do promise to create another quiz some day though :D

Until the next time,
yours truly Dalilah
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

jhetfield21 06-15-2011 03:11 PM

thanks Sweet!!!looking forward to the next one

Trunkyo 06-15-2011 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetDalilah (Post 582951)
I do promise to create another quiz someday though :D

Yes, and we will hold you to that promise! ;) Thanks for a solid first effort, I enjoyed it very much.

I would also like to thank SweetDalilah for allowing me to announce my next superquiz here, which I hope to spring on the AG quiz faithful sometime during the last week of June (So mark that week on your calendars, jhetfield21 and SpeedBo! Just kidding, of course. :P) I can assure everyone it won't be as insane as the symbol quiz :crazy:, and it'll be a refreshing change of pace from all the trees too! I put a lot of effort into this one, so I'm practically gushing with pride at the end result! Please look forward to it! :D

jhetfield21 06-15-2011 10:25 PM

we always look forward to it when there is a new quiz

SpeedBo 06-16-2011 02:43 AM

Yep, can't wait.

SweetDalilah 06-16-2011 04:02 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jhetfield21 (Post 582955)
thanks Sweet!!!looking forward to the next one

Thanks for the kind words :D :kiss: Attachment 2542

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trunkyo (Post 582977)
Yes, and we will hold you to that promise! ;) Thanks for a solid first effort, I enjoyed it very much.

I would also like to thank SweetDalilah for allowing me to announce my next superquiz here, which I hope to spring on the AG quiz faithful sometime during the last week of June (So mark that week on your calendars, jhetfield21 and SpeedBo! Just kidding, of course. :P) I can assure everyone it won't be as insane as the symbol quiz :crazy:, and it'll be a refreshing change of pace from all the trees too! I put a lot of effort into this one, so I'm practically gushing with pride at the end result! Please look forward to it! :D

You're welcome. I'm glad that you liked it. :kiss: I tried to make it as great as I could. :D Attachment 2542

I will be waiting patiently for your quiz Attachment 2540, and I'm sure this one will be even better than the rest of your quizes! Because you've outdone yourself every time! Attachment 2541

diego 06-16-2011 07:30 AM

Great quiz SD!

and since this thread is responsible for me finally learning to play the Atlantis song, here it is, hope you enjoy:

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=vi8xfQ

i'm also preparing new quiz, actually just putting the finishing touches. and btw, did anyone notice many that trees next to roads featured in SD pics - palm trees, bushes, cacti... almost like Trees a Crowd part 5 :D

SweetDalilah 06-16-2011 08:01 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by diego (Post 583031)
Great quiz SD!

Thank you for the compliments Attachment 2543 :D
Quote:

and since this thread is responsible for me finally learning to play the Atlantis song, here it is, hope you enjoy:

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=vi8xfQ

Your guitar playing style is great!!! Attachment 2546 I was on the verge of tears, that's how good you play! ;( :) And here is one song that gets me emotional Black Butterfly/Crni Leptir :)

Quote:

i'm also preparing new quiz, actually just putting the finishing touches. and btw, did anyone notice many that trees next to roads featured in SD pics - palm trees, bushes, cacti... almost like Trees a Crowd part 5 :D

I'm also looking forward to your quiz too. Attachment 2544 Attachment 2545