You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Trees a Crowd! Part 4

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2011, 09:32 AM   #61
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkyo View Post
I only knew the new quiz thread was buried, but closed, seriously?
Yes. It's definitely locked. I was very surprised but there it is.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:01 AM   #62

even if you both had the same theme for a quiz wouldn't it be a good idea to have a joint quiz once in a while?it could be fun to get a quiz from two people.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:50 AM   #63
Senior Passer-by

Quote:
Well, that's it for the fourth installment of Trees a Crowd!
Thank you for yet another great quiz, Trunk!
Quote:
Good job, zobraks!
Name:  thanks.gif
Views: 68
Size:  1.9 KB
Quote:
My next quiz should be posted sometime during the week of May 9th!
Special Name:  thanks.gif
Views: 68
Size:  1.9 KB for this announcement!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhetfield21 View Post
wouldn't it be a good idea to have a joint quiz once in a while?it could be fun to get a quiz from two people.
Maybe but I have to make a quiz of my own first. Besides, Trunkyo deserves to be on the guessing side once in a while .
Old 05-02-2011, 04:14 AM   #64
an angel of romance

Quote:
Heh heh, I had re-visited SuperEdy's site not too long ago... now, a certain someone has suddenly knocked HandsFree out of the top spot! (Must be an ego thing with that guy! )
I'm among the first 15 now too. And I'm still going up Name:  evilgrin.gif
Views: 57
Size:  959 Bytes Name:  FEB.png
Views: 58
Size:  3.9 KB
Quote:
It's not necessarily pointless to announce your quiz now, SweetDalilah. We'll still look forward to it, no matter when you decide to post it. Actually, I'm thinking of postponing my next quiz until sometime after May 9th, since I'll probably be out of town this coming weekend.

As long as people continue to make these quizzes, it might be a good idea to resurrect the "New Quiz announced" thread, which is now buried a few pages down. In addition, I also think all of the picture quiz threads, the AG Scene Game, and the trivia games etc. should be spun off into a sub-forum (like they do at other adventure gaming forums). This way, people who live for these kinds of threads won't have to search up and down the main Adventure forum wading through all the opinions, questions, news and rumours. Any thoughts?
Hm I will have my quiz finished in 2 weeks or so because I'm busy with some school projects right now. Name:  gaah.gif
Views: 60
Size:  5.5 KB
I also think that 2 quizes a month are enough, because if we do 4 or 5 quizes in one month what are we going to do next month? Name:  panic.gif
Views: 57
Size:  4.5 KB
So if 2 quizes are posted before I post mine I'll wait until the start of June

Also I think that it's a great idea to create a subforum for all the quizes, but sence nobody else likes the idea....
Anyway I think it would make it a lot easier for us to browse all the quizes at once.
Adventure games are like stories, they always have that special character who has to deal with misfortunes and get to the top. So if you don't play adventure games how will you write your own life story?

Currently playing: Minecraft, Hollywood Monsters

Recently finished: Discworld Noir playthrough
Old 05-03-2011, 06:12 AM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDalilah View Post
Also I think that it's a great idea to create a subforum for all the quizes, but sence nobody else likes the idea....
Anyway I think it would make it a lot easier for us to browse all the quizes at once.
It has it's advantages but disadvantages also .

For example, if we are to separate quiz themes, viewers who like to visit only general discussion might miss it because they are not into quizes. This way, some quiz might actually catch their attention whether by it's name, theme etc.

Actually, quizes should be more than just "quizes" and also lead to some general adventure discussion closely related to the quiz or games featured in it or just a mindless chat. That's why i you because it's not all about guessing and knowing the answers (and that's coming from someone who didn't take part in People Quiz because i couldn't recognize anything )
Old 05-03-2011, 06:39 AM   #66
Senior *female* member

w

Last edited by Fien; 05-03-2011 at 12:47 PM.