You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Quiz: Trees A Crowd! Part 3

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2011, 12:16 AM   #41
Senior Passer-by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkyo View Post
Thanks everyone, for the kind words.
Name:  budala.gif
Views: 85
Size:  695 Bytes
I knew I forgot something! It goes without saying, but let me tell that I really enjoy the screenshot quizes Fien, you and Diego supply! You are the kings (and some of you are the queens )!

Quote:
can we expect any more quizzes in the foreseeable future, or are you content taking part in mine???
Take your time folks! It's not so good to have a lot of quizes going on at the same time, so having a treat once in a week (or even in a fortnight or in a month) is quite enough as far as I am concerned.

Quote:
@Panthera: I have a feeling you might run screaming from the next doozy-humdinger-lulu of a quiz I've got in store.
Now I am a little scared too. Name:  paranoia.gif
Views: 84
Size:  1.0 KB

Quote:
@zobraks: Sorry for building things up,
It's OK. After all PUBLICITY is everything in a modern world (just look at Britney Spears or Lady Gaga! Name:  isuse.gif
Views: 90
Size:  1.1 KB).

Quote:
the next quiz - It was designed especially for hardcore AGers like yourself.
Thank you for the compliment , but I am not such an experienced AGer as I may look like (I haven't played too many adventures), the only thing that makes me stand a little out of the crowd is my extraordinary AG instinct (supported by a lot of learning about the AGs I guess) - I often simply feel (have a gut instinct about) what adventure game a certain scene/detail/foot comes from.

Quote:
I did briefly consider offering games as prizes? )
I don't need that. Around-the-world popularity and hordes of women are quite enough as a reward. Name:  opanachke.gif
Views: 86
Size:  959 Bytes
Old 03-17-2011, 03:31 AM   #42
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Thanks everyone, for the kind words. I'd also like to thank Fien and diego in turn for inspiring me to create these quizzes (By the way, you two, can we expect any more quizzes in the foreseeable future, or are you content taking part in mine???
I enjoyed making my 5 quizzes but it's very nice to be on the guessing end and have someone else do the hard work. You and Diego are doing a great job. I wouldn't mind composing another special quiz like the FMV one I posted years ago, with both pics and questions, which had kind of a lukewarm reception. FMV isn't everybody's cup of tea. So I don't know if people would be interested...?

http://forums.adventuregamers.com/fo...light=FMV+quiz

Quote:
@zobraks: Sorry for building things up, the next quiz definitely isn't anything spectacular, although it's probably unlike anything anyone may have seen before, at least here in the AG forums.
Probably unlike anything anyone may have seen before...? Sounds absolutely wonderful. Please don't make us wait too long!

Quote:
It was designed especially for hardcore AGers like yourself.
I consider myself a hardcore AGer but I tremble in fear.

Quote:
(And would you believe I did briefly consider offering games as prizes? )
Old 03-17-2011, 04:08 AM   #43

Wait.. no "Trees a Crowd" part 4?! Come on, you can't stop now, the Tree fans are demanding the sequel

As for the credit, Fien should take it all, since i'm just a dirty little plagiator.

About new quizes, i'm actually preparing a few ideas, and one of them is almost finished so maybe i'll post it now since this one is finished

Last edited by diego; 03-17-2011 at 04:14 AM.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:01 AM   #44
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego View Post
As for the credit, Fien should take it all, since i'm just a dirty little plagiator.
Too much honor, I'm afraid. I first saw a pics quiz at JA many years ago, done by Master Aya. He was really, really good at making hard quizzes.

Quote:
About new quizes, i'm actually preparing a few ideas, and one of them is almost finished so maybe i'll post it now since this one is finished
Yes! NOW is a great time.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:29 AM   #45

Since no one else has, may I raise a hand for interest in the FMV quiz? I wouldn't have a clue on most of the answers, but FMV is FMV after all.
Old 03-17-2011, 07:37 PM   #46
Hi ya

Quote:
What are you talking about? The pictures in this quiz were uploaded to Imageshack, not "Imagehack". Did you try copying and pasting the URLs?
Yes it was typo, i keep getting this.

Must be some weird regulations that change from country to country.
Seems like i have to register to see pictures uploaded there.