You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2010, 06:16 AM   #1
Queen of the underground

Send a message via MSN to Idta
Default Alternativa

Hello everyone!
I was debating on whether I should purchase Alternativa from STEAM since it is on a special release price of $22.49 which is a 10% discount .
I tried to look online for some reviews of the game, but nothing came up. So I am wondering if any of you guys played it yet, and if so, what are your opinions?

Thank you!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 01:08 PM   #2
She Wants Revenge

There are some thoughts from the beginning of the game on the other thread: http://adventuregamers.com/forums/sh...t=17520&page=3
No one has had the time to finish it yet I think, or at least write about it here. It looks promising and I think I will be grabbing it some time, just not rushing with it now since I'm busy and have other games to play.

I liked Memento Mori quite a lot and this one has a better setting so I think I should be happy with the game at least.

Did you read the Steam forum, there was a couple of threads there too. Not a long reviews or anything but some thoughts about the game.
Old 11-12-2010, 07:35 AM   #3
Queen of the underground

Send a message via MSN to Idta

Thank you for the link
I actually decided to purchase the game, and then right after read the reviews on the steam forum and they weren't so good..lol
Some people were saying the game is in their top 5 of most horrible adventure games of all time <(_ _)>. Made me feel kinda crappy for purchasing it, but I know better than to listen blindly to reviews, so maybe it will pleasantly surprise me!