You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Wow, Ceville is Technologically the most advanced A.Game. I've ever seen.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2010, 05:12 PM   #1

Default Wow, Ceville is Technologically the most advanced A.Game. I've ever seen.

It's even more advanced than the newest Sam and Maxes (even though Sam and Maxes are also impressive with their tight setup in latest versions).

It has not only a full 3D environment that properly moves around, it also has simultaneous non-synchronous audio dialogues (hearing stuff people say simultaneously with another conversion you started), changing a character while another is there but on the same environment (without cut pre-defined scenes). Very impressive. Technologically.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:19 PM   #2

yes, and you get to control three totally different characters like in Day of the Tentacle. Although, it's still not like DOTT in terms of many ingenious puzzles, dialogs... it sure deserves a praise for just trying something complicated and unordinary like that.

It really is a great effort, and one of the best adventure games in last couple of years, although story and characters development could be better. But i really hope that it's not the last we'll see from this talented and courageous team, and if there's Ceville 2 i'll be the first one to buy it.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:48 AM   #3

However! (OP here). It gets 1st place reward for most illogical puzzle "stuck-ers" that need a walkthrough or good luck checking every single item with another.

Old 11-17-2010, 05:14 PM   #4

The occasional walkthrough check is worth being a short, sarcastic tyrant!