You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure trying to find an old sci-fi adventure game... can't recall the name.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2010, 11:02 AM   #1

Default trying to find an old sci-fi adventure game... can't recall the name.

Ok, so I remember playing a demo for this 3rd person point and click adventure game, but it was a long time ago (could have been in the late 90's even) so I only remember bits of it, but if anyone can identify it i'd be grateful.

So here's what I remember: the Demo had you wake up on an alien ship.. I think on a table.. out in space. I don't konw how you got there, but the ship is pretty much empty as you walk around trying to figure out alien technology (puzzles) until you reach a hallway where there are aliens (grey-looking aliens) having some sort of shootout... and one of the aliens tosses something at you (a ring I think?) and I believe you use it to open a door, or access a panel.

arg, I can see a lot of the images in my head, but basically its images of alien looking hallways and rooms that are hard to describe... hopefully someone will be able to identify it.

i'm pretty sure it was made in the late 90's or early 2000s.

thanks!
Old 06-13-2010, 11:37 AM   #2
Fulci lives

The Ward?
Old 06-13-2010, 12:29 PM   #3

YES! Thats it! thanks a bunch man. been trying to remember the name of this game for like five years
Old 06-13-2010, 01:11 PM   #4
gaybrush threepwoody

Send a message via AIM to eriq Send a message via Yahoo to eriq

hehe. I love posts like these - makes you appreciate the adventure game community.

"Um.. there was this alien ship. And you had to pick open this door... and pick up a piece of fruit and then you..."

"Oh! The Ward!"

LOL!. heeehee. Me loves adventure games.