Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Adventure (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/)
-   -   New Horror Adventure On The Horizon! (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/26657-new-horror-adventure-horizon.html)

SamandMax 08-11-2011 09:59 AM

Looks fantastic! This is going to be a tough one to have to wait for.

Phaid 08-11-2011 01:10 PM

The gameplay looks stupidly amazing. I honestly can't wait for the announcement of the release date and distribution methods (boxed/digital).

Agustin 08-11-2011 05:53 PM

Thank you guys for the amazing comments! It's been a crazy week so far and there's yet more to come... We have surpassed 10.000 views on YouTube (in just over one day!) and even "mainstream" gamers are looking forward to Asylum!

To be honest, I thought the video was lacking. There are plenty of details that need to be ironed out and missing stuff. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the final game :)

mgeorge 08-12-2011 09:51 AM

Well I'd love to give you my final thoughts on the game.

But umm....Release date????

Just kidding but hope it's soon. Been waiting on this one for a long time.

inm8#2 02-24-2012 10:20 PM

It seems like it's been a long time since any news on Asylum. Six months! No news is good news, I suppose. The team is hard at work!

This is my #1 most anticipated game of the year. I can't wait to see what they've done with it.

Agustin 02-26-2012 03:57 PM

No new is definitely good news. It's no secret that Asylum is taking longer than expected, and we don't want to announce a date until we are certain we can commit to it. The game is coming along nicely and the whole darned place - an actual frigging mental asylum, four stories high with over 100 distinct rooms - is now fully playable.

Remember this isn't only about the game but an engine that is going to be released along with it: Dagon. We're readying to reveal more details about this and something actually playable sooner than you think.

So, this is the calm before the storm. Sorry about the silence though and I promise that you won't be disappointed :)

Phaid 02-27-2012 01:36 AM

Thank you for keeping us updated! Here's hoping we will be given a chance to solve the riddle of the Asylum before Christmas this year. :)

inm8#2 02-27-2012 02:34 PM

It's so cool to be able to hear from a designer directly like this.

We're not worried about the silence, just eager to see what's in store! I think a fall/holiday release time frame would really cap off what I think is going to be a fantastic year for adventure games.

donatelli 02-27-2012 05:11 PM

Thanks for the Agustin, really really excited for Asylum. You have no idea :) And Dagon, wow, such an awesome thing you're doing for the community. Im going to check it out!