You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure looking for high res Quest for Glory packaging

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2009, 12:50 PM   #1
fov
Rattenmonster

Default looking for high res Quest for Glory packaging

I need some nice scans of the Quest for Glory packaging for a project I'm working on. I have the Collector's Edition, but I'm looking for the covers of the individual boxes.

I'm trolling (trawling?) the web, but if you happen to have any of these games and wouldn't mind scanning the boxes for me, please send me a PM. Thanks!
Old 12-29-2009, 01:35 PM   #2

Anything wrong with mobygames? Personally I only have a battered copy of QFG4 (floppy version with the difficult-to-scan-properly gold logo) and a pretty mint condition QFG5.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:09 PM   #3
Banned User

Mobygames doesn't offer uncompressed high res imaging. I'm guessing she is looking for something along the lines of 300dpi scanned box art?
Old 12-29-2009, 03:13 PM   #4
fov
Rattenmonster

Yeah, I'll need it to be 300dpi and not watermarked.

I have the Quest for Glory 5 box. GarageGothic, I might take you up on QfG4, but it sounds like that logo could present problems...

EDIT: Someone at Telltale's forums pointed me in the direction of this site which has exactly what I need. Looks like a great place for Sierra archives!
Old 12-29-2009, 03:33 PM   #5

Send a message via MSN to AndreaDraco83

Indeed. Andy, the owner, is a wonderful person and the personal stories you can find on the site are heart-warming to say the least.

You may also want to take a peek at this site.
Top Ten Adventures: Gabriel Knight Series, King's Quest VI, Conquests of the Longbow, Quest for Glory II, Police Quest III, Gold Rush!, Leisure Suit Larry III, Under a Killing Moon, Conquests of Camelot, Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist.

Now Playing: Neverwinter Nights, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Old 12-29-2009, 04:24 PM   #6

Okay, the Sierra Vault is an amazing website and bless that man for preserving history. As you may read in my other post here, it's important.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:28 AM   #7
Banned User

Seeing all those sierra logos made my heart melt. I loved Sierra and Sierra Online. Is it subliminal that I'm going to school at Mt Sierra College? For Game Design?

Edit: I'm in love with the "Display All" button on Sierra Chest. It shows all the games with a thumbnail of the box. Oh so sweet!