You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure URU Expansion Pack Available

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2004, 10:12 PM   #21
Babbling as Usual

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolloDiablo
Here in the Netherlands the normal (not "on sale") price for the game is 50 €...
:eek: On GoGamer.com it's $27.90 US... about $23 Euro. Don't know if they do international shipping, though.
Old 03-24-2004, 10:54 PM   #22
merely human

Yeah, that's where I got my copy from, and at that same price. Love GoGamer.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 03-25-2004, 09:26 AM   #23
n00b on board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
That red jacket is NOT you at all. Then again, it doesn't look it's anyone at all.
Well, yeah, it's this rain parka I wear becuause of the rain, and all, that's been hapepning lately, I oughta be true to the living me
Old 03-25-2004, 12:26 PM   #24
merely human

Uru doesn't outfit us with umbrellas and galoshes. And no high heels. Garyos must be furious.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 03-26-2004, 01:49 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard09
$23 Euro.
Euro dollars? Anyway, that's a good price for a game, IMO, and 57€ isn't. Even 45€ is a bit too much for my taste, for the Westerner and Shizm 2.
I think games should be 30€ at most; they can't expect people not to pirate if they have to pay that much for a game. I don't usually download new AGs, I buy them, but this time it's harder to resist the urge of downloading Shizm 2, given that I've paid 45€ for the Westerner and felt cheated of my money.
Oh well, it's not as if I didn't have other games to play while I'm waiting for Shizm 2's price to drop, but still...