You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2009, 05:07 PM   #1

Default Game Name Help

Hi all,

I have the memory of an old adventure game that I played as a child, but cannot place the name. I thought I would give a description and see if someone here could pin it down for me...
  1. It's a game that opens with a man being awoken by his homemade "alarm," which is an elaborate system that results in water being poured on him. When you get up, you're in a home with two levels; you start upstairs.
  2. Right away, you have the option to travel in a forest maze.
  3. There is a cave you can locate in the beginning. Upon entering it, you see a number of druids in the process of sacrificing a virgin. One of the early puzzles has you hiding behind a giant idol and responding to the druids question of whether they should sacrifice the women by typing, "Say no."

This is the extent to which I remember the game, so if anybody could give me the title, I would greatly appreciate it. It's one of those titles I'll recognize as soon as I see it.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:08 AM   #2
Schattenger

Maybe "Mystery of the Druids"?

" I Can´t use these two Things Together"

Playing: Myst 4, So Blond, Memento Mori

Next in Line: The Black Mirror, Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny

Just Finished: Alter Ego, Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer, Chronicles of Mystery: The Tree of Life, Secret Files 2
Old 07-13-2009, 01:46 PM   #3
I changed my title

The Adventure of Maddog Williams in the Dungeons of Druidian:
http://www.mobygames.com/game/adventures-of-maddog-williams-in-the-dungeons-of-duridian
Old 07-13-2009, 02:58 PM   #4

Yes! Adventures of Maddog Williams! I thought it was "Adventures of...", but couldn't find it anywhere! Has anybody played this?