You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure LeChuck's VA in Tales of MI & SoMI:SE

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2009, 09:26 AM   #1
Hardcore Adventurer

Default LeChuck's VA in Tales of MI & SoMI:SE

Can anyone tell me who's the voice actor of LeChuck in both the "Tales of Monkey Island" game and the "Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition" game, cause it does not sound the voice of Earl Boen who did the voice of LeChuck for MI3 and MI4?

Cheers.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:57 AM   #2

I don't know about tales of monkey island but in the secret of monkey island re-release it's supposed to be all the original cast from MI3. So it should be the same actor voicing LeChuck.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:07 AM   #3
Cake Maniac

I'm also pretty sure it's not Earl Boen doing Tales, which is a real shame. I suspect it's for similar reasons as not getting the original Sam and Max VAs back in - the cost and logistics of having to fly them in regularly. Also, Earl seems to be semi-retired (although I'm sure he would have done LeChuck again!).

The fact that he's not shown in the promo video for MI: SE leads me to worry they haven't got him back in for that either.

He's a brilliant actor, and perfectly cast as LeChuck. I really hope he's at least doing SE.