You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Definitive Adventure Game List?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2009, 03:00 AM   #1

Default Definitive Adventure Game List?

Hiya all, I was wondering if anyone knew about a list of all the adventure games made by certain companies, or in general. I've searched on places like wikipedia and I've found other lists, but I can't be sure they're completely accurate.

So does anyone know of one? That lists maybe all the adventure games released by year or by company?
Old 05-07-2009, 03:36 AM   #2
Senior *female* member

I suppose you've already found Mobygames. My own favorite source is Pagoda. Don't know about complete though.

http://www.pagodagamedatabase.com/index.php
Old 05-07-2009, 06:10 AM   #3
Hopeful skeptic

And of course there's AG's own. Alas, our long-overdue search feature still isn't fully operational, but the list shows years and companies at a glance. This list also shouldn't be considered "complete", but over 1400 games should get you started.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:59 PM   #4

thank you! I'm so embarrassed. I didn't even consider seeing if this site itself had a games list. I'm such a n00b here heh. And thank you for the other sites as well! I have a strange fascination with collecting adventure games so this will help!
Old 05-07-2009, 01:25 PM   #5

That's a pretty good list. If you updated it'll be really good to mark the games that AG has reviews for, so people can skip straight to the review!

I noticed one game I've played ages ago and really loved that's not on the list: Cyberia. Though it had quite a lot of action sequences (bout 1/2 the game?) in between puzzles, but it probably qualifies for Adventure if Alone in the Dark does.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:14 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven View Post
That's a pretty good list. If you updated it'll be really good to mark the games that AG has reviews for, so people can skip straight to the review!

I noticed one game I've played ages ago and really loved that's not on the list: Cyberia. Though it had quite a lot of action sequences (bout 1/2 the game?) in between puzzles, but it probably qualifies for Adventure if Alone in the Dark does.
heeey I remember that one! I kissed the girl, hehe
Old 05-12-2009, 12:53 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabukibear View Post
heeey I remember that one! I kissed the girl, hehe
hehe, doing that opened up a heap load of trouble
It's a great game.. extremely linear but very fun to play.. Too bad it's kinda been forgotten...
Old 05-13-2009, 01:10 AM   #8
Schättenjager

Ultimate definitive source :http://www.adventure-archiv.com/startenglish.htm