You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Question for Fate of Atlantis Expert

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2009, 08:31 AM   #1
Consulting Detective

Default Question for Fate of Atlantis Expert

Hey, there! I'm from the ScummBR group, and I am currently working on a translation patch for Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. I need help in figuring out one phrase that appears in the following image, below "Icelandic Antiquities":

(note: we already managed to translate "Icelandic Antiquities" to "Antiguidades Islandesas" )

It seems to me it is written "Indiana Jones Brings Dark Ages to Light". Am I right on this one?

My group and I want to edit all the images in the game that feature texts in english, in order to present a complete translation of the game to our language: brazilian portuguese.

Thanks in advance for anyone who may help me.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:03 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Souza View Post
Hey, there! I'm from the ScummBR group, and I am currently working on a translation patch for Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. I need help in figuring out one phrase that appears in the following image, below "Icelandic Antiquities":

(note: we already managed to translate "Icelandic Antiquities" to "Antiguidades Islandesas" )

It seems to me it is written "Indiana Jones Brings Dark Ages to Light". Am I right on this one?

My group and I want to edit all the images in the game that feature texts in english, in order to present a complete translation of the game to our language: brazilian portuguese.

Thanks in advance for anyone who may help me.
So you just need confirmation that that's what it says?
I am pretty sure that it does say, "Indiana Jones Brings Dark Ages to Light". Good luck!
Old 02-15-2009, 09:53 AM   #3

Yeh, it definately says that. I just studied it to make sure until my ears and nose bled. So trust me
Old 02-15-2009, 11:36 AM   #4
Consulting Detective

Thanks a lot for the help!