You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Culpa Innata and Next Life

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2008, 10:43 AM   #1

Send a message via ICQ to Jadefalcon Send a message via MSN to Jadefalcon
Default Culpa Innata and Next Life

Is there any place I can get these games in the UK. Looking at various sites like Amazon, they only seem to be available in the US and the selection of adventures in comparison here seems depressingly small. Looking at Amazon there's a fair few that I can't get here unless I'm missing something.

I wouldn't mind so much, but shipping charges have shot up, and some of the US Amazon merchants flat out refuse to ship to the UK.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:52 AM   #2

Do you have Steam in the UK? It's the digital downloader program. I got Culpa Innata from there.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:04 AM   #3

I've got it, but it's maybe just me, but I prefer an actual physical copy.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:23 AM   #4
Queen of Lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
Is there any place I can get these games in the UK. Looking at various sites like Amazon, they only seem to be available in the US and the selection of adventures in comparison here seems depressingly small. Looking at Amazon there's a fair few that I can't get here unless I'm missing something.

I wouldn't mind so much, but shipping charges have shot up, and some of the US Amazon merchants flat out refuse to ship to the UK.
Have you tried play.com ?
Old 10-18-2008, 11:24 AM   #5
Caffein Queen

InteractCD.com ships internationally for a reasonable price and has the worlds best support.
Dave who runs it is simply amazing.

Culpa Innata

Next Life

His shipping info:
Quote:
We ship to Europe and Israel via US Air Mail. Delivery time is approximately 7-14 days. Rates:
First Title
US $10 with box
US $7 without box.
Each Additional Title
US $7 with box
US $4 without box.
A little story about his support.
Once I ordered Barrow Hill and he wrote me back telling me it was an import product (a DVD instead of CD's as it usually is in the US) - and if that was OK with me.
Now, I'm fine with it, but it shows he cares and don't just think of profit

Also right now I have an order of 3 games, but it seems my bank locked my creditcard, so he wrote to tell me.
I wrote of course back and told him it would be fixed as soon as I can get in the bank, and he wrote back, that it was no problem and just to let him know when done....
Now, where in the world do you find people like him these days.. I'm just asking

Now Playing: World Of Warcraft (US)
Recently Finished: Too many Casual games
Waiting for: Lost Horizon + Gray Matter

Last edited by misslilo; 10-18-2008 at 11:35 AM.
Old 10-21-2008, 02:25 AM   #6
aye, aye!

ALso, you might have easier finding Next Life if you search on Reprobates, I think that is the european title. :O
Old 10-21-2008, 03:47 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
ALso, you might have easier finding Next Life if you search on Reprobates, I think that is the european title. :O
Yup - Zatracenci/Reprobates/Next Life - same game, different titles.
But I have to warn you, the game got only about 60-65% in different Czech/Slovak reviews (and these reviewers usually tend to throw some 5-10% more to games made by Czech developers).
Old 10-21-2008, 03:52 AM   #8
aye, aye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEMON View Post
Yup - Zatracenci/Reprobates/Next Life - same game, different titles.
But I have to warn you, the game got only about 60-65% in different Czech/Slovak reviews (and these reviewers usually tend to throw some 5-10% more to games made by Czech developers).
Yeah, the game isn't that kickass, but I liked it! Even though some of the stress-moments/mini-games were annoying I couldn't get pass one and had to download a save so I could progress.

The beginning was quite enjoyable, if you like slow storyline development. The ending was a bit disappointing, as always. I think I'm going to replay it, some scenes made it all worth playing
Old 10-21-2008, 06:48 AM   #9

Strangely enough I can't find Reprobates in any stores, even by doing a google search. Doing that with any game will usually bring up shopping links, but not here, though there are reviews.

I might just go with Culpa Innata first then.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:08 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
The beginning was quite enjoyable, if you like slow storyline development. The ending was a bit disappointing, as always. I think I'm going to replay it, some scenes made it all worth playing
PANTY SHOTS!

LOL, I actually quite liked this game, despite the horrific minigames. I too had to DL a saved game to get past them (still have it if you get stuck.)
Old 10-23-2008, 02:32 AM   #11
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
Strangely enough I can't find Reprobates in any stores, even by doing a google search. Doing that with any game will usually bring up shopping links, but not here, though there are reviews.

I might just go with Culpa Innata first then.
Have a look at the game info page for Next Life/Reprobates. On the right hand side, when you scroll down, is a box for Amazon links. It should localize for your location and it may be there.