You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2008, 06:42 PM   #1

Default Mozart

http://www.mozart-lejeu.com/

is this game going to come out or not? I am very excited about it.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:30 PM   #2
3rd person fanatic :)

Really nice looking game. I certainly believe and hope that it is making progress. Nice graphics and screenshots... somehow moody, and remind me about Touché - Adventures Of The Fifth Musketeer
Old 05-01-2008, 11:52 PM   #3
QFG

As a classical musician, this game hits all the right buttons! Count me in as: VERY EXCITED.

Anyone know any details not on the website?
Old 05-02-2008, 02:18 AM   #4

QFG: As a classical musician as well, it somehow doesn't work too well with me. Not sure why. Maybe because I want to keep the myth of Mozart alive in my head, and not ruined by ANYTHING!

BTW, you are in Damascus? I've been there, I'm unan (Greek)! Amazing place and we are SO close and SO alike! I went to various place, one that I can recall is the allhamidia pazar (awful spelling I think...)

Anyways, take care.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:28 AM   #5

It looks like it will have the atmosphere to live up to the music, and i am intrigued about what looks like composing puzzles. I'll definitely be watching for this one.
Old 05-02-2008, 12:00 PM   #6
QFG

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolas View Post
QFG: As a classical musician as well, it somehow doesn't work too well with me. Not sure why. Maybe because I want to keep the myth of Mozart alive in my head, and not ruined by ANYTHING!

BTW, you are in Damascus? I've been there, I'm unan (Greek)! Amazing place and we are SO close and SO alike! I went to various place, one that I can recall is the allhamidia pazar (awful spelling I think...)

Anyways, take care.
I actually live in a town called Damascus in the state of Maryland, USA. The founder named it, officially, "The Pleasant Plains of Damascus" after a Biblical reference. I've never been to Dimashq, would like to go someday.

I've also actually never been much of a Mozart worshiper; and I've already read too much about the man to have any piece of the myth left ; )

Still, any game related to classical music is a rarity - or even music in general (Loom!), and worth my attention.
Old 05-02-2008, 01:08 PM   #7

lol!

how further off could I be?

But I agree, a game about classical music, etc is a rarity (although the story already alienates me, with the fatrigues, and the different clans and stories, and secrets, etc. Ok a game, by all means, but... I'm simply turned off by this! Still I will buy it, if only to support the idea and the music in general! )

And since I took it SO far: Classical musician? Performer? Composer? Singer? Conductor? I'm a composer (link to my website on my signature).
Old 05-02-2008, 05:42 PM   #8
QFG

Also a composer, and I play piano and guitar. I will PM you some stuff when I have some more free time...
Old 06-23-2008, 09:26 AM   #9

New trailer:
http://download2.microapp.com/mozart/mozart_t2008.wmv
Old 06-24-2008, 07:20 AM   #10
It's Hard To Be Humble

Well, some of the modelling and animations look just a shade dodgy, but the architecture looks good. It looks like an intriguing premise, from what little my highschool French could tell me. I wonder if we'll be seeing anything in English soon.
Old 06-26-2008, 05:14 AM   #11
nothing ventured...

I love historical games...especially beautiful ones that take me to another world. At least one doesn't have to wonder if the musical score will be any good. In fact, if the whole game sucks the music is the one thing we can count on to be worthwhile.
Old 07-24-2008, 03:59 AM   #12

When will it be released?I'm so excited about it!
Old 07-25-2008, 07:27 PM   #13

I hope you can learn some music theory in that game. That would be cool.