You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure New Once Upon a Time in Japan music track

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2008, 12:23 AM   #1
OUATIJ Creator

Default New Once Upon a Time in Japan music track

Hey all-

We haven't put up anything in quite awhile so we thought the least we could do is post an in-game track while further info is still forthcoming. Check it out under the news section at www.abborado.com if you're interested. And we would love to know what you think! :-)
Old 02-12-2008, 01:11 AM   #2
Red Bicycle Brake Unit

Good to know you're still progressing. There are few games I'm looking forward to more, but you haven't put out a newsletter for months and your forums are practically dead. Of course, the same could be said about Telltale not too long ago, so I'm not losing hope just yet.
Still, if you could come up with either a planned release date or a publisher, that would ease my mind a lot. I love the music, by the way.
Old 02-12-2008, 11:05 AM   #3
OUATIJ Creator

Thanks for the comments Harald. Don't worry too much.

Thought I would post a direct link for those who want to get right to it.

The Land of Pure Bliss or Hell on Earth
Old 02-12-2008, 12:39 PM   #4

The music sounds really nice. A very promising adventure but the silence around it is hopefully not a bad sign. I really do hope that activity picks up (newsletter, status report, screenshots or maybe even a gameplay video...) in the coming months.