You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Telltale answer questions at a norwegian newssite

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2008, 08:04 PM   #1

Default Telltale answer questions at a norwegian newssite

Well, i don't know if any of you are too interested, but i will post it anyways. OVer at the site of norwegian newspaper dagbladet, Grossman, Brendan Ferguson and Chuck Jordan from Telltale answered various questions from norwegian fans. Theres nothing to interesting, but maybe someone would like to have a look: http://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/2008/01/11/523604.html
Old 01-12-2008, 03:20 AM   #2
Puts the 'e' in Mark

How does Dagbladet keep covering these interesting game related things? I remember Dagbladet also having articles on TLJ, Tim Schafer at E3, etc.

You guys have cool newspapers.
Old 01-12-2008, 02:20 PM   #3
Friendly Server Admin

Did we say anything interesting? I don't speak norwegian
Old 01-12-2008, 02:29 PM   #4
Unreliable Narrator

Send a message via AIM to Squinky Send a message via MSN to Squinky

The relevant portions appear to be en Anglais. Just scroll down a little.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:48 AM   #5

Yeah, the only interesting part in norwegian is just a translation from an old press release.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:41 AM   #6
Flower bower bird

The developers/publishers do keep their sense of humor despite some innane and repetitive questions. I got a laugh out of this one:

Question:
Whatever happened to the good old adventure games? I started playing Sierra games around 1190 and now there are seldm published games I want to play any more.

Answer:
We’re publishing games as fast as we can! We were all recently fitted for bionic implants, so I expect we’ll soon be churning out games even faster.

Brendan
Old 01-14-2008, 11:32 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek View Post
How does Dagbladet keep covering these interesting game related things? I remember Dagbladet also having articles on TLJ, Tim Schafer at E3, etc.

You guys have cool newspapers.
As for TLJ, it is a norwegian game, so it is not so strange that it have been covered quite a bit. More general, it seems like, unlike the other newspapers in norway, dagbladet seems to have at least one journalist that is a true fan of adventure games, and maybe also retro games. While the other newspapers only covers shooters and other high-budget games, dagbladet tend to have a quite a few articles in what other papers would call 'niche'-genres. Hopefully, it may raise the interessert for quality gaming somehow in the norwegian public.

Oh, and btw, as you guys dont read norwegian, you probably have not noticed that there is actually a reference in the ingress to an old article on this very page!