You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure SUNRISE German Trailer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2007, 10:18 PM   #1

Default SUNRISE German Trailer

German Trailer

i dunno what it's about but it looks fun. there are some audio samples on the HOMEPAGE with some details I havn't read yet.

Well it's german made and you know how they are

Remember: "You can pick your Friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose."
Old 07-08-2007, 02:53 PM   #2
Adventure-Treff.de Staff

Send a message via ICQ to basti007 Send a message via AIM to basti007

I don't know. How are we?

The game looks quite good for an unknown developer. Have some nice popular voice over actors in their repertoire...

We have a small preview over here, but you know, it's in... yes, german.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:22 PM   #3

well i listened to the audio samples and it looks like its gnne be a fun ride.
can't wait for some in game vidsor better a demo

Remember: "You can pick your Friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose."
Old 07-08-2007, 09:27 PM   #4
Super Moderator

Basti, do you know if they have any plans for an English release (4 years of high school German have long since faded for me )?
Old 07-08-2007, 10:18 PM   #5

well, I suppose since the site has an english lang option on the bottom left corner they are planing to have an engllish version. i hope so because i prefer games to be in english...especially when the characters are from an english speaking area

Old 07-09-2007, 12:54 AM   #6

This game looks absolutely stunning as well as daring to try out news thing. Multiple endings based on your actions earlier on in the game

The story seems to be set in a realistic setting which is nice for a change. I'm a bit tired of adventure game settings involving aliens, magic, super natural forces and similar settings, even when the game starts out some-what realistically.

Last edited by aries323; 07-09-2007 at 12:56 AM. Reason: fixed smileys
Old 07-09-2007, 09:48 PM   #7

Yep, same here. I just hope they can pull it of right.

Old 07-13-2007, 02:27 PM   #8

Hmmm I did not understand what was going on there, and I understand German
I also do not understand why German developers sometimes set their games in Ami land but then the characters and the way they talk, things they do, what they eat, ect is all *so* German. Just set the stupid thing in Germany then, it's not like Berlin, Hamburg, etc aren't big cities!

Sorry for the little rant but this really annoys me.I just recently started Tony Tough 2 and the whole thing just felt so fake to me that I ended up quitting.Next up was Belief and Betrayal but after the first scene I am already a bit sceptical. I mean who can afford that large of an apartment as a writer?
Tunguska was set in Germany and no one complained about it- although the german voice acting was much better then the English
Old 07-14-2007, 01:51 AM   #9

Na dann, gute nacht und träum was schönes