You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Post Mortem endings (spoilers)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2007, 02:25 PM   #1
Adventure Gamer

Default Post Mortem endings (spoilers)

Hello!

Just got this game recently from a magazine here in my country for a very low price

I played Still Life before and I would like to play this. The problem is that it was very short, since I finished it in 16h (2 days playing). My point here is about the endings. I read somewhere that this game has 3 endings, but I was able to see only two of them:

1. Smashed the Head of Baphomet on the ground and hit Kaufner on the neck, making him to pass out;
2. Give the Head of Baphomet back to Kaufner, and saved by Hellouin, who Killed Kaufner.

Can anyone please elaborate on all endings on this game or provide a savegame, so I can see them?

Thanks a lot!
Old 06-27-2007, 04:25 PM   #2

From the walkthrough here

Spoiler:
If all evidence is given, Lebrun will bring Hellouin in for questioning. You are sent out of the room.

De Allepin's house: Save Game here to see other endings. As soon as you enter, see Blake hanging upside down. Kaufner-de Allepin arrives. The ending depends on the answer given by Gus. I'll let you find out for yourself.

If incomplete evidence is given to Lebrun - 1. Gus and Hellouin end up dead. 2. Gus and Hellouin stay alive.

If complete evidence is given to Lebrun - 1. Gus and Hellouin stay alive. 2. Gus is saved by Hellouin.
Looks like four possibilities.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:03 AM   #3
Adventure Gamer

Great. Thanks for the info!

Seems that two of them are the same though.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:06 AM   #4

So does anyone have a saved game file for all four endings?