You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Nostradamus - The Last Prophecy

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2007, 09:08 PM   #1
Super Moderator

Default Nostradamus - The Last Prophecy

It's games like this that make me drool. It has a cool location, interesting characters and what looks to be an interesting story (and murder mystery as well). Also, this one seemed to come out of the woodwork.

Of course, I love everything Kheops makes so I'm biased.

Last edited by Melanie68; 06-02-2007 at 09:24 PM.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:46 PM   #2

Me too, Melanie, with what you said about both Nostradamus AND Kheops. And that time period fascinates me; it always has. I hope this one finds a North American publisher; if not, I shall hold out the hope that InteractCD and/or GoGamer comes through for us.
Old 06-03-2007, 05:20 AM   #3
Hopeful skeptic

It already has a North American publisher, as mentioned in the news item. It's MC2 Microids.
Old 06-03-2007, 05:33 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
It already has a North American publisher, as mentioned in the news item. It's MC2 Microids.
Ooh, that means Microids has money again... How come they're not using it to make Still Life 2 instead?

* runs away and grabs popcorn while watching thread turn into a mess *
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]
Old 06-03-2007, 06:17 AM   #5
Hopeful skeptic

Still a bit of a jump from this to financing a $million-plus adventure with no studio, but that shouldn't get in the way of the rumours.

But there are 86 Still Life 2 threads already; let's leave this one for Nostradamus. The subject matter appeals to me in this one. I was pretty Da Vinci'ed out already when the last game came out, but this one could be interesting.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:50 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
Oops. I should have read the news item to the end. That is even better news than I thought.

Last edited by Marian; 06-03-2007 at 08:05 AM.
Old 06-03-2007, 08:31 AM   #7
Super Moderator

I saw the MC2 Microids in the news item but it didn't really make an impact at the time that they're back publishing games.

I'm also horrified that as a mod I can't put my thread in the right place.
Old 07-29-2007, 05:54 AM   #8
Roman5

Default Nostradamus, the last prophecy (2007)

The next kheops game in the works.

http://www.kheopsstudio.fr/site/game...&op=show&id=14

Also, and I quote from their site:
"And last, a title based on Dracula's world"
Can't wait!

Regarding Cleopatra - a Queen's Destiny, I'm looking forward to playing that, anyone know when it's gonna be released in the UK?

I must say, I'm one of kheops biggest fans and have nothing much to complain about because they put out games very regularly and they're always good. Having said that, I'm a little surprised they've now released two island games ( return to mysterious island and destination treasure island ) and two egyptian games ( egyptian prophecy and now cleopatra ). Come on kheops, stay away from repeating yourself ! I'd love to see a title in the future which is based on the present time or even futuristic.

edit: Just noticed melanie has already posted a thread about the Nostradamus title.