You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Games from 1995-2004

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2007, 08:37 AM   #1

Default Games from 1995-2004

Let me put my standard disclamir on things by saying I looked for threads like this one but didnt find any that exactly answered my question. If this is redundant than I'm sorry but I figure most gamers really enjoy recomending our favorite games to others so hear goes. I have a bit of anunusal problem. My computer plucky though it is is getting older. As a result it doesnt handle brand new adventures very well. I tried to install and play Moment of Silence only to find my graphics card wouldnt run the game. Therefore games from the last say three years are out. At the same time I have never used DOS Box or anything like it so Im a little leery of using it to run older games that reguire it. This leaves me looking for games that can run on XP with out an imulator but that arnt extremely new. This has lead me hear for help. I was hoping the good folks hear could recomend some games that fit this bill.

Thanks in advance.
Old 06-03-2007, 06:43 AM   #2

I find the review section of AG good to see old games that I might want to play, and you can see how the game rates as well.
Old 06-03-2007, 08:32 AM   #3
Super Moderator

You can also sort those reviews by release date to make it even easier.