You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Yumemi Mystery Mansion (Mansion of Hidden Souls)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2007, 06:54 AM   #1
ACK!

Send a message via MSN to Tanukitsune
Default Yumemi Mystery Mansion (Mansion of Hidden Souls)

I purchased Yumemi Mystery Mansion for the Sega CD, possibly which one of the few adventure games the systems has, the other being Snatcher)...

I've got to give them credit, it look kinda "Myst" like, which is impressive for a Genesis / Megadrive game, but that's were it all the interesting parts end...

You basically walk into a room walk into thing to see if anything happens, and you usually get to see a ghost butterfly.... one had an aussie accent...

You never pick up anything but keys, and you can only die in two very obvious situtations... And there are only two puzzles in the game, if you can even call them that...

Not to mention the game ends way to quick, I think I beat it an hour!

There were a few part where the mansion did creep me out, but it felt that game ended like a meal on appetizers... I felt hungry for more...

So... if you want to play an adventure that's different, but don't care about the challenge or length, you might like it... If not, well, then don't bother...