You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Games you wished they had made a sequel to

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2007, 02:26 PM   #81

I don't understand why so many people want a Still Life 2. Personally, the thing I like about Still Life is its ambiguitous ending. I often speculate if the writer/ developers really did intend on naming the killer.

Spoiler:
After all, it isn't mentioned whether the body/ killer survived. All that was mentioned was they haven't yet found the body YET. Presumably when Victoria is in the pool it's just hours after the events. It's not unrealistic to not find a body in such a massive river, is it?

Anyway, another Disc World game please. I've completed Noir one too many times now.

Oh, and I know this isn't an adventure as such, but I'd like Vagrant Story 2 please.
Old 03-10-2007, 02:39 PM   #82
Passion Adventurist

Send a message via MSN to Hysteria

Well, we would all like to know who is the killer & his motives.
Also, in the sequel, they could make killer still alive and in Victoria's house. So that could be a start. And more things reveled & blabla...
This is thing that most of the players come across their minds..
But, then again, this ending is mysterious & many people like it, but then again there is another side.
Old 03-10-2007, 07:42 PM   #83

I was OK with the ending of Still Life until I read above that it was ambiguitous. Now I don't know what happened.