You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Still life site back up ?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2007, 02:10 PM   #61

O.M.F.G.
Kere thx for not adding notes about upcoming spoilers in the quote...
Old 01-29-2007, 01:15 AM   #62

Uhh...sorry, i was just quoting "nl4m" and he didn't use any spoiler tags, although he did warn about spoilers in the begining of his post...i guess i forgot.
Old 01-29-2007, 01:55 AM   #63
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keregioz View Post
Seems like you've never watched a tv series before . Like for example "Alias", were everyone gets killed and resurrected several times!
I never got one episode of Alias. It seeemed like real life, but then they would throw in some "magical thing" and turn it into a fantasy.
Spoiler:
In the series finally, the evil man "cheats death" He beats God
Talk about having people in high places

Quote:
Anyway, about Dreamfall... if you want/need to think that the story ended there that's fine, but it's an undisputed fact that it didn't.
After all, it is just a story. For all we know the Azardi's may bring poverty to the people of Arcadia and cause a massive revoltion. That way you wont need to add extra people to continue the story. Alvantay (sp ?) would be leading the revoltion

I would love to find out what happens with the Azardi's,
Spoiler:
but since we don't have anyone to go against them (judging by the end of the first game),
the story ended for me then and there. Until the last game comes out to explain everything, I wont bother myself to try to make up a story, as to how the game ends. I already have some soild facts of the events that will happen in the next installment.

P.S. Sorry about the spoiler thing I think I have it covered in this post.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:44 PM   #64
Broken Sword geek :P

Send a message via MSN to mariusmal

after 2 months since the first post on this thread, the website is still "under construction". now i think its gone forever but that's very stupid. imagine someone buying the game now and seeing on the game manual... The mistery continues online at www. bla bla bla. even if they dont support the game anymore... they could at least keep the website up.

ps - now i cant play the online game

Broken sword zone. news articles and info about the saga including broken sword 4 of course. http://www.bszone.tk/
(thx from all the staff)

any adventure gamer who wants to chat. feel free to msn me