Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Adventure (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/)
-   -   Most beautiful Female & Male protagonists (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/17938-most-beautiful-female-male-protagonists.html)

GombeTo 11-27-2006 06:45 AM

Most beautiful Female & Male protagonists

...in an adventure game?

I think Zoe (Dreamfall) is the most beautiful female I've ever seen in an AG. Also I like the girl from Secret Files Tunguska. As for the male (I can't be precise haha) but I think the male in 80 Days (I forgot his name), or Lucas Kane.

AprilLives 11-27-2006 07:59 AM

What a great question … keeping in mind that beauty is essentially in the eyes of the beholder. For “live” actors, Catherine (Sheila Goold) from Riven. Completely charismatic, her graceful gestures and vibrant face bestow magic, mystery and hope throughout the game.

For artistic renderings, young April of TLJ. Her face is tenderly drawn with angles, shadows and light that deepen the atmosphere and play beautifully on her evolving features.

Guy: Maybe Charlie from DF ... because of the voice.

colpet 11-27-2006 08:04 AM

For FMV, you can't beat Von Glower (GK2) for attractiveness. In non FMV games, As-Sayf (Tancred de Nerac from the Legend of the Prophet and Assassin) has both the looks and the voice to make me swoon.

MdaG 11-27-2006 08:23 AM

Male: Clayman (Neverhood)
Female: Laverne (Day of the Tentacle)

*droool* :9

Psychocandy 11-27-2006 09:13 AM

Female - Sophia Blake or Ruby Whyte (Post Mortem)
Male - Agreed, Lucas Kane (Fahrenheit). I'm sure Alone in the Dark 3 is not generally considered an AG, but I'll admit to an enormous crush on Edward Carby anyhow.

MadTricks 11-27-2006 09:22 AM

Kate Walker....for me ...
Can't say anything about males, don't look like that...lol

Keregioz 11-27-2006 10:44 AM

I, too, found Zoe attractive and i also found her english accent sexy.
The girl from Secret files tunguska is also beautiful, didn't like her that much as a personality though.
From FMV one that comes to mind is the blonde girl from Black Dahlia.

jp-30 11-27-2006 11:21 AM

I did quite like Sophia Hapgood from Fate of Atlantis back in the day.

http://www.indyjones.net/atlantis/sophia.gif

I think it was the boots...

weemies 11-27-2006 11:44 AM

It's true, the Zoë character model is pretty hot. :7

DasJan 11-27-2006 11:48 AM

The fish seller in Zelenhgorm. :)

Jeysie 11-27-2006 01:48 PM

For men... I'd say Prince Alexander from King's Quest 6. About as "pretty boy" as you can get. ;)

Von Glower *is* definitely easy on the eyes, though. Mrow.

For ladies... hmm. Sophia, yes, and Elaine Marley from Monkey Island, too. Though I was always partial to Grace from the Gabriel Knight games...

Peace & Luv, Liz

Terramax 11-27-2006 01:57 PM

As I think I wrote in a thread recently, the main character from Tunguska looks quite good in some pics. Gina from Runaway obviously, some of the screens of her in number 2 make her look alot more mature (hence more attractive), but probably the most beautiful is Nozomi Harasaki from Shenmue.

God, her in that white jumber and short red checkered skirt *heart pounces*

But I do have a thing for cute Japanese girls. Don't suppose there are any on this site?

Havrepus 11-27-2006 02:16 PM

It's Zoë for me too. Yuna from FFX isn't so bad either. And as for male characters I'd go for the Baron (von Glower). And good old Tex Murphy.

Rayzor 11-27-2006 03:10 PM

Well, if the women can pick a villain like von Glower, then I can pick Petra from Broken Sword 3. Sometimes bad is good!

Squinky 11-27-2006 03:19 PM

Maureen Corley and Guybrush Threepwood. :D

MartyMcFly 11-27-2006 04:14 PM

Nico in broken sword 3 was just...meow.

RLacey 11-27-2006 04:19 PM

I haven't been in a game yet, have I?

Manhunter71 11-27-2006 04:56 PM

Female - Has to be either Grace Makimura (Gabriel Knight games) or April Ryan

Male - Von Glower, without a doubt :)

Renegade 11-27-2006 05:01 PM

Lucas Kane!

Panthera 11-27-2006 05:29 PM

I think the girl in paradise looks really beautiful, but I'm only judging by pics, I haven't played the game yet.. And I agree that Zoe is very beautiful, oh and that seer girl in Aprils group

As for males I like Lucas Kane's friend (I'm really bad at remembering names) or maybe that computer dude in Japan Zoe colaborates with..