Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Adventure (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/)
-   -   Most beautiful Female & Male protagonists (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/17938-most-beautiful-female-male-protagonists.html)

GombeTo 11-30-2006 04:20 AM

Lara Croft in TR: Legend

ummmm :9 :9~

JemyM 11-30-2006 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GombeTo (Post 368737)
Lara Croft in TR: Legend
ummmm :9 :9~

If it wasnt adventuregame only it would not be a question. That dress she have in Japan is a lethal weapon.

Kaelistus 11-30-2006 07:50 AM

This is on the fringe of adventure gaming, but I'll go for the girl from Beyond Good and Evil. If I have to go more traditional, maybe Mina from Mysterious Island

vivasawadee 12-01-2006 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaelistus (Post 368781)
This is on the fringe of adventure gaming, but I'll go for the girl from Beyond Good and Evil.

I think she was underaged at the time of the game ;)

My vote goes to Passionate Patti:

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare...mgs/ppatti.gif

Elisabetta611 05-25-2007 01:09 PM

Male: von Glower. EYE CANDY! :9
Female: Adrienne from Phantasmagoria

eXo 05-25-2007 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivasawadee (Post 369324)
I think she was underaged at the time of the game ;)

My vote goes to Passionate Patti:

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare...mgs/ppatti.gif

hahaha, when i first saw that picture I thought it was carmen sandiego..lol

Adrienne in Phant was good looking.. although I always found it highly unbelievable she would be married to such a prick. The male actor in that game always made me think they just picked one of the game programmers from the back and gave him a script.

tsa 05-25-2007 08:30 PM

Looks are nce, but for me the way someone acts, moves and holds her/himself does more than looks alone. I like Chelsea from the Tex Murphy adventures a lot. She looks nice and, well, radiates something that is very attractive to me. Another beautiful girl is Madeline Grip from Remedy. She doesn't move at all though :)

As for guys... I think Tex Murphy is an interesting guy, of course. Brian Westhouse... The gardener in the Carol Reed adventures...

AdrianWerner 05-25-2007 09:30 PM

female: Cate Archer(FPS heroine, but still unbeatable), from adventure games: Kate Walker definitly(Nico is runner-up, but only Nico from BS4)

Male..hmm... George Stobbard propably

Jeysie 05-25-2007 09:40 PM

Off the top of my head...

Female:
Grace Nakimura (Gabriel Knight)
Elaine Marley (Monkey Island)
Sophia Hapgood (Indiana Jones & the Fate of Atlantis)

Male:
Prince Alexander (King's Quest 6)
Von Glower (Gabriel Knight 2)
Guybrush Threepwood (Monkey Island - he's just so adorable...)
Roger Wilco (Space Quest - ditto)
Robert Foster (Beneath a Steel Sky)

Peace & Luv, Liz

Squinky 05-25-2007 10:00 PM

Nice to know someone else agrees that Guybrush is hot stuff.

Daventry 05-26-2007 12:37 AM

I liked Jade from Beyond Good and Evil. Um... green lipstick is different, but... hey, it worked for her! Also, you don't really play as her, but I thought KQ6 Cassima was pretty.

Erwin_Br 05-26-2007 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squinky (Post 414290)
Nice to know someone else agrees that Guybrush is hot stuff.

And I agree with you on Maureen Corley. Although it was probably her voice that I was most attracted to. Whew! :9~

--Erwin

Waterbottle 05-26-2007 04:07 AM

Girl: Zoe, dreamfall.
Guy: Guybrush, MI

Periglo 05-26-2007 11:23 AM

"Beatiful" is a bit vague. I think April and Zoe are both very cute, but I fail to find them too sexy, even in their underwear (is this a tendency in the series?). Which is fine, anyway. On the other hand, Grace Nakimura from GK, and Elaine Marley from MI, I always found them oddly hot, even if not too pretty. About men, why not GK himself. I think his rude exterior but inner sensibility are a winning combination; it works for Grace at least, even in GK1. Oh! I just remembered! That brunette in GK1. That one's HOT!

Shouldn't we vote about this?

MaFratelli 05-26-2007 02:47 PM

(Woo, first post!)

I'm in the Lucas Kane camp as well. I just have a thing for the brooding, tormented soul kinda guy. And like someone else said already, Manny Calavera is H*O*T with that latino velvet voice of his.

As for women, I liked Chelsee in Tex Murphy. And despite being a girl I found it difficult to stop staring at Nico's butt in BS4 (or was that her haircut? Whichever; they were both sexy).

DesNalgadOr 05-26-2007 03:12 PM

Does Lula 3D count as an adventure game?

http://www.online.com.es/wp-content/...01/lula-3d.jpg

:devil: :pan:

Isak 05-26-2007 03:26 PM

Carla in Fahrenheit/I Prophecy
/
Ben in Full Throttle

El Poppy 05-27-2007 08:28 AM

Robert Foster (Beneath a Steel Sky)
Tex Murphy
Eric (Eric the Unready) ;)

Sam (Sam & Max), I found him quite dishy when I was 7! This all seems incredibly wrong...

SnorkleCat 05-28-2007 03:59 AM

I must be a total stick in the mud...I just don't find pixels to be "beautiful."
3D characters are the worst! They all look like animated corpses! And the prevailing practice seems to be to make everyone look exactly the same- sort of young and fashionable, with short hair or a pony tail (to avoid having to animate long hair movement), with text book "perfect" bodies and faces.

They're all paint-by-numbers, dead boring. Just like Barbie and Ken.

If I HAD to pick two game characters.... I'd have to say Robert Cath and Anna Wolff, both from the Last Express. My reasons? They had actual facial expressions and some depth. Anna was talented, classy, and mysterious. Cath was quirky, dry, and energetic. They both had style.

Fien 05-28-2007 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnorkleCat (Post 414643)
3D characters are the worst! They all look like animated corpses! They're all paint-by-numbers, dead boring.

Absolutely. :D

Quote:

If I HAD to pick two game characters.... I'd have to say Robert Cath and Anna Wolff, both from the Last Express. My reasons? They had actual facial expressions and some depth. Anna was talented, classy, and mysterious. Cath was quirky, dry, and energetic. They both had style.
My avatar and I agree with you. But they were real people. Live actors, filmed and made to look more cartoony. For me, Robert Cath is sexy AG hero number one. That voice too!