Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Adventure (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/)
-   -   Most beautiful Female & Male protagonists (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/17938-most-beautiful-female-male-protagonists.html)

Havrepus 11-27-2006 07:27 PM

Herr Baron Friedrich von Glower

Here's a little something for you... are there many Peter Lucas fans out there? http://www.peterlucas.com/. By the way (a little off-topic, but what the heck..) I noticed that he will be playing in Inland Empire (David Lynch)...

CoyoteAG 11-27-2006 08:08 PM

Female: I'd have to go with Nico in BS3.

Male: I have two...Lucas Kane was damn sexy and for some reason I had a minor crush on Reza from Dreamfall
Spoiler:
Before he got possessed or whatever.

DEMON 11-28-2006 09:44 AM

Nico Collard from BS series :P

colpet 11-28-2006 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Havrepus (Post 367961)
Here's a little something for you... are there many Peter Lucas fans out there? http://www.peterlucas.com/. By the way (a little off-topic, but what the heck..) I noticed that he will be playing in Inland Empire (David Lynch)...

Wow, thank you for that. :D I didn't realise he was still in the business.

Havrepus 11-28-2006 10:52 AM

Oh, he is still very much in the business. Fortunately. He is still one of my favorite actors.

Ryan 11-28-2006 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panthera (Post 367949)
that computer dude in Japan Zoe colaborates with..

Damien

Dohi 11-28-2006 12:50 PM

who else but the gorgeous victoria morsell from phantasmagoria? as for babes not made from flesh :) I'd say carla valenti from fahrenheit.

Havrepus 11-28-2006 01:03 PM

Okay, what about the incredible Carno himself, as long as we're into Phantasmagoria? Bad Dude Galore, but he does have a certain style.

AFGNCAAP 11-28-2006 03:32 PM

Grace Nakimura. Lucas Kane. Interestingly, I only really took those characters I considered interesting (regardless of their appearance) into account.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Havrepus (Post 367961)

Quote:

Originally Posted by colpet (Post 368108)
Wow, thank you for that. :D I didn't realise he was still in the business.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Havrepus (Post 368117)
Oh, he is still very much in the business. Fortunately. He is still one of my favorite actors.

Very much in business. If you can call appearing in the local edition of Dancing in the Stars that... :P I don't expect his part in Inland Empire to be significant, either.

Panthera 11-28-2006 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryan (Post 368175)
Damien

Ah, thanks.. ;)

Dea ex Machina 11-28-2006 08:04 PM

I thought CMI Guybrush was pretty darn cute. Gawky and adorable. And lately I've suprised myself by really warming to King Graham, largely due to the AGD remakes of King's Quest I and II, especially II. He's sort of got this broad-shouldered earnest thing going for him.

My biggest adventure game crush, though? Manny Calavera. Not so much for his looks, obviously (though his face was suprisingly expressive), but that beautiful VOICE. Ay-yie-yie. That accent. :9~

Also, the personality of the character, the whole hard-boiled world-weary thing, and the charm, and the fact that he could take care of himself. Not like some game characters who walk off freakin' cliffs if you don't take them by the hand every step of the way. I don't need to tell Manny to run away from the demon beavers. Manny was smart enough to run away from the demon beavers his own d*mn self.

Manny had the brains and the balls to act without my input if he had to, and even go AGAINST my instructions if he didn't feel like jumping when I said jump.
Spoiler:
I told Manny to dig through the kitty litter? He just laughed. For like a minute.
Now there's a man you can respect. Hands off, Meche, he is MINE. :P

On the female side of things, eh, not as qualified to judge, but I'll go with TLJ April. Cute and artsy, with enough snark in her personality to be fun. And I liked the tie-dyed shirt. The beauty mark is neat too.

Renegade 11-28-2006 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panthera (Post 367949)
that computer dude in Japan Zoe colaborates with..

Yeah, Damien was a dish... Reza was nice too, and I like their accents... Lucas Kane all the way, though.

GombeTo 11-29-2006 04:35 AM

I think Carla Valenti is really beautiful, too.

Just to mention we do not talk about their character.

Havrepus 11-29-2006 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AFGNCAAP (Post 368241)
If you can call appearing in the local edition of Dancing in the Stars that... :P I don't expect his part in Inland Empire to be significant, either.

Well, that's good enough for me :)

DustyShinigami 11-29-2006 07:27 AM

I'd have to say... Nico Collard from BS3 (perfect figure :9). Gina from Runaway. :9 :9 And... Nina from Tunguska, minus the accent.

pixie_pussycat 11-29-2006 07:37 AM

I find Robert Cath from The Last Express a very dishy bloke indeed. And oooh, Tex Murphy is kinda sexy in his own funny way.

Beautiful protagonist? Nico Collard.

nl4m 11-29-2006 09:26 AM

Kate Walker (Syberia). I don't like the way she acts, and the looks are average.

Zoe (Dreamfall) just looks too sad, her eyes.

Joy and Naomi (Shenmue 1 and 2). Joy is too manly/annoying, and Naomi acts like a kid/annoying.

The hottest woman is Nicole (Nico) from Broken Sword 3. I don't know what's it about her that I love sooo much. She is brave, always has something cool to say, looks HOT, great (upper) body, and her accent (one word) "killer".

The 2nd HOTTEST woman is "The White Dragon" from Dreamfall.... SHE IS HOT HOT HOT HOT !!!! HOT !!!
I also like Victoria Mcpherson (Still Life). I didn't like her looks, at first. After finishing the game and getting to know her. I really like her. I love the things she says. Like the time when she sees the baby dolls hanging, and when she sees miss. december :)

There is also a Bond girl... I forgot her name. The one in a blue dress that they kill. The game was called "NightFire"... She was HOT.

Also BloodRayne (Sp ?)... She's HOT.

There are also some Soul Calibur women that are hot... But that's a different story.

As for men... I think Ryo (Shenmue) is cool, Link (zelda), and Yu-Gi-Oh.

As for the bad guys... Lan Di, and Mark Ackerman are COOL. As for the bad females... Petra. She's the only bad female I can think of that's normal.

Siedler 11-29-2006 10:52 AM

I guess George in BS3 (I don't like how he looks on 4, though).

JemyM 11-29-2006 11:33 AM

Ignus (Planescape Torment) is the hottest NPC ever, he's also practically nekkid all the time. Although it's a RPG not an adventuregame so I guess he's out.

nl4m 11-29-2006 04:16 PM

Lets not forget Lara Croft :)