You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2006, 09:54 PM   #1

Default Buy or Not Buy?

Not sure if there's a thread like this. But I'm looking for opinions on whether or not a game is worth the price tag they throw on it. I'm sure others could use this thread if they like, but for now I'm concerned with Touch Detective. Anybody played it and think it's worth the $30 they're charging for it?

Timbo
Old 11-11-2006, 10:32 PM   #2
Jack Bauer loves you

Send a message via AIM to artwking4

I don't have a DS, so I don't know if it's worth the money, or even the time to play it. Although, if non-adventure-centric sites can be at all trusted, the reviews for it are not very encouraging. I'm sure AG will come out with a review in a few months. Probably. Eventually.

If you don't think you'll ever play it through a second time, you could just buy it (used?) and then trade it in or sell it on e-bay. Or you could rent it at a video store that has DS games, or rent it from one of those GameFly-type websites or something. Either way, the net cost will be less than $30 at least. And if you decide you really like it, put it on your Christmas list. Or the list for whatever gift-giving day you choose.