You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Al Emmo GIVEWAWAY CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2006, 07:33 PM   #1
gaybrush threepwoody

Send a message via AIM to eriq Send a message via Yahoo to eriq
Default Al Emmo GIVEWAWAY CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT!

WIN AN “AL EMMO” COLLECTOR’S PACKAGE!
Last Chance to Enter Himalaya Studios “Al Emmo Wild Website Giveaway Contest”

September 17, 2006—Himalaya Studios, developer and publisher of the new, classic-style adventure game for the PC, “Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman’s Mine”, is gearing up to choose the official winners of the Wild Website Giveaway Contest! Himalaya Studios is giving away a large number of valuable prize packages, chock full of collector’s items, to celebrate the release of their first game. Contest entries will be judged based on the creativity of the entry—the more creative, the better!

“The prize package includes some incredible items that you can’t even purchase elsewhere”, explains Britney Brimhall, Chairman & CEO of Himalaya Studios, LLC. “This includes a gorgeous poster which has been signed and numbered by game artist, Eriq Chang. Additionally, winners will receive not only a signed Collector’s Edition of the game, but also a signed version of the soundtrack as well!”

Fans determined to win should send a single email, as soon as possible, to [email protected]. Please tell us:

1. Why YOU should win the esteemed prize package
2. Your name
3. Your mailing address

Himalaya Studios wishes everybody the best of luck in the competition, and is looking forward to receiving creative entries! The competition ends on September 25, 2006, and contest winners, if chosen, will be privately notified via email on September 26, 2006. The prize package will be shipped within 12 weeks. Those who are victorious will be invited to submit photos of themselves, along with their winnings, to be posted on the official “Al Emmo” website at www.alemmo.com.
Old 09-19-2006, 02:27 PM   #2
Codger

Finally! A chance at closure! <G>
Old 09-19-2006, 02:44 PM   #3
Adventure Game Elitist

Send a message via ICQ to Gonchi Send a message via MSN to Gonchi Send a message via Yahoo to Gonchi

I probably won't win it. My reason for getting it sucked. -_-
Old 09-19-2006, 09:13 PM   #4
Jack Bauer loves you

Send a message via AIM to artwking4

I don't deserve a free game, so I wouldn't want to waste yours or anyone's time reading what would obviously be a lie contrived to score myself a free game.

Since I'm so honest about this, surely that deserves a free game, hmmm?
Old 09-19-2006, 09:45 PM   #5
gaybrush threepwoody

Send a message via AIM to eriq Send a message via Yahoo to eriq

Quote:
Originally Posted by artwking4
I don't deserve a free game, so I wouldn't want to waste yours or anyone's time reading what would obviously be a lie contrived to score myself a free game.

Since I'm so honest about this, surely that deserves a free game, hmmm?
lol. Did you enter?
Old 09-20-2006, 12:15 AM   #6
Jack Bauer loves you

Send a message via AIM to artwking4

I did now.

I think you'll appreciate that my entry is written in perfect iambic pentameter as well, which is extremely creative of me.
Spoiler:
I'm lying.

Spoiler:
It's not written in iambic pentameter.

Spoiler:
More like run-on sentence.