You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2006, 04:14 PM   #1
The Punisher

Send a message via ICQ to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via AIM to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via MSN to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to [toj.cc]Phantom
Default Some Info Please!

I just purchased two adeventure games from a store called Half-Price Books. I don't know what kind of reviews they got, but they were cheap, Tell me if they're any good or if there are any patches for them please!

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
and
Midnight Nowhere

I only paid 8 bucks all together, so if they suck I won't be that dissapoined.
Old 07-02-2006, 01:36 PM   #2
One for the road?

The CSI games aren't really my cup of tea, but some people seem to like them so...

I completed Midnight Nowhere, and its quite possibly one of the weirdest adventures I've played. It's full of references to drugs, sex, sexy drugs, and druggy sex. Any game that has the lead character comment on the breasts of a dead woman in a body bag can't be all bad.

Although, it is.

You'll get a laugh out of it, tho.
Old 07-02-2006, 02:03 PM   #3
The Punisher

Send a message via ICQ to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via AIM to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via MSN to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to [toj.cc]Phantom

I finished the CSI game, I really liked it. There were some things that it could have done better, but other then that it was great. I just started play Midnight Nowhere, and I will agree it is weird. Some of the characters comments are annoying and stupid, but I think I'll be able to wiggle around them.