You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2006, 09:05 AM   #1

Default Csi 3

Anyone played this? It exerts an addictive pull throughout. It's certainly lacking the expansiveness of other adventures, but it's downright more enjoyable than most.
Old 03-27-2006, 02:38 PM   #2

Can you tell it was developed by Telltale? Is it better than the last two? I never played them, but never heard anything good...
Old 03-27-2006, 02:47 PM   #3

I never played the previous games either, partly because of the poor reviews and partly because I didn't really care (I don't watch CSI), but I liked this game a lot. It certainly kept me hooked until the end. I agree with AudioSoldier that it's a pretty straightforward but enjoyable game.
Old 03-27-2006, 09:30 PM   #4
Grah! Grah!

I'm also a non-CSI fan, interested due to Telltale's involvement, which is why I'm waiting for a demo. Could one of you who've got it tell me, if it would possible possible for me to play it without it seeming to Bruckhemiery if I tore apart my eardrums and clawed out my eyes beforehand?
Old 03-28-2006, 09:33 AM   #5

It seems okay for the time, but I really think it's ugly. Really ugly, and not so captivating if you not a CSI fan...
Old 03-28-2006, 02:28 PM   #6
Dreamfall Soon!

I'm a big fan of the show. I thought the first CSI game was pretty bad but the second game was a little longer and tougher and a little more enjoyable. I hear this third one is even longer so I'm looking forward to it.
Old 03-28-2006, 07:24 PM   #7
In his own world now

the game is worth playing.........i have seen better games, but one can say that about almost everygame out there

as a side note.........for anyone who is intrested i write a forum type csi adventure called CSI: LA

and i try to have a new episode every other week

the series has had good reviews from lots of people including one of the csi game designers

the link to it is below
http://www.csigamer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46

at the moment i am training someone to make a second storyline based in hawaii to fill in for when i do not have an active LA case