Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Adventure (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/)
-   -   Martin Mystere : UP FOR GRABS! (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/12605-martin-mystere-up-grabs.html)

eriq 01-03-2006 10:16 AM

Martin Mystere : UP FOR GRABS!

I have a CD-rom copy of Martin Mystere that I am not going to finish playing. Anyone want it? You just pay for shipping. I'll ship it anywhere in the US. Please private message me if interested.

fov 01-03-2006 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eriq
I have a CD-rom copy of Martin Mystere that I am not going to finish playing.

That bad, eh? :D I played the beginning of this game a few months ago. It's still on my computer but I can't force myself to continue. I'm not ready to get rid of it yet, though.

So, when are you going to start giving away your Sierra games? :devil:

eriq 01-03-2006 10:51 AM

I played for a bit and I dunno... it just did grab me. I have too many games to play and I am giving away the ones I don't think I'm going to play any longer. Time to consolidate.

Hmm.. the Sierra games. We'll see about those. ;)

colpet 01-03-2006 11:39 AM

I'd like it please.

Gonchi 01-03-2006 12:58 PM

Aww! Curse my crappy postal system! :frusty:

Karmillo 01-03-2006 01:40 PM

I think youll have to be the one who pays if you want to get that off your hands :devil:

Gonchi 01-03-2006 05:50 PM

It's that bad?

I'll probably still buy it if I ever find it somewhere, though.

Karmillo 01-03-2006 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonchi
It's that bad?

I'll probably still buy it if I ever find it somewhere, though.

I dont know about the rest of the game but the beggining is pretty dire, i spent hours trying to figure out the first puzzle but never did get past it, partly because martins house is cluttered with crap that you can investigate, and partly because the game scrashed if i ran the game for more than 5 minutes.

eriq 01-03-2006 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karmillo
partly because martins house is cluttered with crap that you can investigate,

that was one of the things I LIKED about this title. You can look at everything. It's great. I just didn't like the story pacing and thought it was a little dull. However, I think more adventure games need things you can look at examine, and play with.

Karmillo 01-04-2006 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eriq
that was one of the things I LIKED about this title. You can look at everything. It's great. I just didn't like the story pacing and thought it was a little dull. However, I think more adventure games need things you can look at examine, and play with.

Yeah things to examin are nice when the things that are said about it are interesting, not "oh we got this somewhere during a trip to someplace....it was nice" and it really sucks when the puzzle you are faced with is "What would Hungor like?" (or whatever the hell that big hulky guys name was) and have to figure out which of all this crap is the thing you need
OOO:frusty::frusty:OOOOOOOOO:frusty::frusty:
OO:frusty:OOO:frusty:OOOOO:frusty:OOO:frusty:
O:frusty:OOOOO:frusty::frusty: :frusty:OOOOO:frusty:

Frusty to the infinity!

Gonchi 01-04-2006 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karmillo
Yeah things to examin are nice when the things that are said about it are interesting, not "oh we got this somewhere during a trip to someplace....it was nice" and it really sucks when the puzzle you are faced with is "What would Hungor like?" (or whatever the hell that big hulky guys name was) and have to figure out which of all this crap is the thing you need
O:frusty:OOOOO:frusty::frusty: :frusty:OOOOO:frusty:

Frusty to the infinity!

Well, if you still have your copy and can't think of anything you'd like to do with it... :D