You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Broken Sword 2 GBA

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2005, 07:33 AM   #1
Broken Sword Fan

Default Broken Sword 2 GBA

Looking through some old games today, I found my copy of Broken Sword on the Gameboy Advance.

I think Revoultion did amazing work with the port to GBA.

I also remember Revoultion talking about porting both Sword 1 and 2 to the GBA. Did Broken Sword 2 ever appear on the Gameboy Advance? Or what happened?
Old 12-31-2005, 07:54 AM   #2
The Thread™ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

There wasn't the financial backing for a GBA release of Broken Sword 2, though it's apparently finished and sitting somewhere. They've recently done some PocketPC/Palm ports, though.

This is the point at which someone from Revolution comes along and corrects me .

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

Old 12-31-2005, 08:31 AM   #3
Lazi

i remember BS1 in GBA is my 1st adventure game....and since that I start loving adventure games........I replayed BS1 in PC recently too, there are some minor differences btwn the 2 versions...but never heard of bs2 ever in GBA
Old 12-31-2005, 10:32 AM   #4
Adventure Lover

Send a message via AIM to Boneho Chane

Broken Sword 1 on GBA was my first adventure also, and it too got me into adventure gaming.

I do remember reading about the sequel also. It was shown to the press at E3 one year and eventually they finished it. However, I think they lost the publisher or something so it never made the light of day.
Old 12-31-2005, 04:17 PM   #5

After losing my very old PC version I bought the first game on GBA, only to find my PC version again. I've never heard about a GBA port for the second game.
Old 01-01-2006, 08:30 AM   #6
Writer-Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
There wasn't the financial backing for a GBA release of Broken Sword 2, though it's apparently finished and sitting somewhere. They've recently done some PocketPC/Palm ports, though.

This is the point at which someone from Revolution comes along and corrects me .
No, you're pretty much right. The game was finished except for final beta testing.
Old 01-01-2006, 08:36 PM   #7

i preordered BS1-GBA when i first heard about it. this, despite owning the PC version and the PS version. guess there weren't as many people out there like me (us) as they'd hoped?

and as a side note: 'circle of blood'?? what were they thinking??