Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Adventure (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/)
-   -   Searching for a Lucasarts fansite (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/12269-searching-lucasarts-fansite.html)

Hamham Chan 12-11-2005 01:42 PM

Searching for a Lucasarts fansite

I´m looking for a Lucasarts fansite on the internet, that i used to visit frequently a couple of years ago, and now i´m trying to find it again.

If i remember correctly the name of the site was "Lucasfans" or "Lucasfun", does that ring a bell?

The webpage was dedicated to all the adventuregames released by Lucasarts, with lots of information about them

As you may know, Max the hyperkinetic rabbity thing from Sam and Max has had a cameo in alot of the Lucasarts games, and this website had a list of all of them, complete with pictures.

There was also a list(with picture) of all the games that has had Lucasarts refernces in them.

Do you know of the website i´m looking for?
Please give me a link.:)

jp-30 12-11-2005 01:53 PM

http://www.mixnmojo.com is your best springboard for links to all manner of LEC related sites.

Kurufinwe 12-11-2005 01:55 PM

You're probably referring to Swordmaster's site (I think it was called LucasFans). I think it stopped being developped at some point and most of the content got merged into Mix'N'Mojo.

Others may be able to tell you more.

jp-30 12-11-2005 02:23 PM

Yeah, you can peruse the archive versions of the site here.

That the site you're looking for?

Specifically this "in-jokes" section

Hamham Chan 12-12-2005 08:44 AM

Yeah, that´s the one.:)

Thanks for giving me links to the archived version.;)
Wouldn´t it be awesome if this website was brought back as it used to be?
Such an awesome site deserves it.:)

Jake 12-12-2005 09:06 AM

Joonas gave me all of LucasFans' content to integrate into Mixnmojo but it just never got added in :( Maybe one day...

jp-30 12-12-2005 10:31 AM

I've got a relatively quiet Christmas. I could get the lucasfans In-jokes section integrated into the individual Moje Game database listings if you like...

Wormsie 12-12-2005 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake
Joonas gave me all of LucasFans' content to integrate into Mixnmojo but it just never got added in :( Maybe one day...

Oh, please do!

Hamham Chan 12-12-2005 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake

Quote:

Originally Posted by jp-30
I've got a relatively quiet Christmas. I could get the lucasfans In-jokes section integrated into the individual Moje Game database listings if you like...

You guys work for Mixnmojo?
By all means, do resurrect Lucasfans!
That would rock supreme!:)

Wormsie 12-12-2005 01:31 PM

As far as I know, Swordsie is too busy being a model these days. Or something. :shifty:

jp-30 12-12-2005 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hamham Chan
You guys work for Mixnmojo?
By all means, do resurrect Lucasfans!
That would rock supreme!:)

Jake's co-owner. I'm just a lowly news updater, 2nd class.

Hamham Chan 12-13-2005 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jp-30
Jake's co-owner. I'm just a lowly news updater, 2nd class.

Neat.http://www.mysmilie.de/smilies/kaos/2/30.gif

RP Hoogle 12-14-2005 10:03 AM

I think a lot of sites are merging into mixnmojo espeicially one of my favourate Scumm Bar:frown:

RemiO 12-14-2005 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RP Hoogle
I think a lot of sites are merging into mixnmojo espeicially one of my favourate Scumm Bar:frown:

We did it out of love and affection.

Hamham Chan 06-12-2006 12:34 PM

6 months later.
Any updates, is the site coming back?:)

Hamham Chan 06-26-2006 08:23 AM

Anyone?:frown:

RemiO 06-26-2006 09:20 AM

LucasFans? I think we firmly can say no to that happening.

I'm sure the in-jokes and interviews will be Mojo-ized one of these days though!

Kingzjester 06-26-2006 09:22 AM

Stop living in the past! Play new games!

Speaking of retardation, yesterday I bought Dark Forces II and Yoda Stories in a used book store. Never played either one. Having great, unexpected fun with the former. The later is kinda glitchy on hardware/software ten+ years past it's inception date.

Erwin_Br 06-26-2006 10:04 AM

Yoda Stories is awesome. I also bought the Indiana Jones variant, but it wasn't half as good.

--Erwin

Hamham Chan 06-26-2006 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RemiO
LucasFans? I think we firmly can say no to that happening.

Aw shucks, i loved that site.

Quote:

I'm sure the in-jokes and interviews will be Mojo-ized one of these days though!
Yay.:)