Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Adventure Shop (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure-shop/)
-   -   Didn't get code for Black Mirror 3? (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure-shop/28972-didnt-get-code-black-mirror-3-a.html)

LouiseK 04-30-2011 12:07 AM

Didn't get code for Black Mirror 3?

I was just wondering if anyone else is missing their activation code for BM3?

I bought the BM2+3 for £14.99 offer and got the code for BM2, but not for BM3.

I've checked my account which doesn't have the code either, just states that it should be in the confirmation email.

I resent the email but still the same - no code.

Anyone else not get their code or know why?

Thanks

Frenchie42 04-30-2011 01:05 AM

I have the same problem as you. I sent a couple of e-mails to support but no reply. The code they sent with the e-mail is supposed to be a code for the two games but it only works with black mirror 2. Funny they don't bother to check out that what they are claiming is true. The validation systems of the two games are also totally different so the code could never have worked for the two games. Total fail.

Damon 04-30-2011 03:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi

This is not normal.
The activation keys for BM2 and BM3 are different.

I just tried it on my own account and I resent the confirmation email with success.

Have you tried to access your account and resend the confirmation email with the activation key?

Let me know if it works.

Damon,

Frenchie42 04-30-2011 04:03 AM

Hi Damon,

Thank you for your reply. I already tried the option of resending the confirmation e-mail a couple of times but in the mails only an activation key for Black mirror 2 is given (which works perfectly). So unfortunately I still have no valid activation key for BM 3.

Frenchie

LouiseK 04-30-2011 04:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Damon, thanks for the response.

I also have resent myself the confirmation email and it still doesn't contain the activation code.

It has the download links, but not code underneath :(

Here is the actual email - i purchase Grey Matter at the same time:

LouiseK 04-30-2011 04:53 AM

Oh, i have also wrote to support - do they get the weekend off or something? - and the code works for BM2 but not for BM3, i have tried.

Damon 04-30-2011 05:01 AM

Louise, Frenchie,

I have sent you a PM.
I need the email address you are currently using for your accounts on the Adventure Shop.

Thanks,

Damon

Frenchie42 04-30-2011 05:18 AM

Hi Damon,

I cannot reply to your PM because I get the following message: "Sorry, private messaging is disabled for newly registered users. You can send a message once you have a few posts under your belt".
But my e-mail adress is ********** and thank you for your quick reactions:).

Frenchie

LouiseK 04-30-2011 06:06 AM

Replied :)

Frenchie, i've PM'd your email address to him - you might want to delete it off the thread, you never know who is reading.

Frenchie42 04-30-2011 06:10 AM

Hi Louise,

Thanks! Thats very kind of you. I hope you get to play BM 3 soon.

Damon 04-30-2011 07:14 AM

Both of you should now be in position to play the game.

Damon

Frenchie42 04-30-2011 07:41 AM

Thank you Damon. It works perfectly. Thanks for all your efforts:).

Damon 04-30-2011 07:50 AM

Brilliant !

Just received a confirmation from Louise that it also worked for her !!!

Enjoy the game.

Damon

LouiseK 04-30-2011 12:40 PM

Yes it does, thanks again Damon :D

dellusive 04-30-2011 03:27 PM

no activation code for Black Mirror 3

Hi,

I preordered Black Mirror 3 as part of a deal for BM2+BM3, but I've only got an activation key for BM2. I tried using the same key for both games but it only works for the BM2 game.

I tried resubmitting an order confirmation, but the message was exactly the same, no code for Black Mirror 3

could someone offer me some help please?

http://1.2.3.10/bmi/www.adventuregam...ies/frusty.gif

Intense Degree 05-01-2011 03:58 AM

@Damon

PM'd you about the same problem.

noknowncure 05-01-2011 10:38 AM

Same issue here. PM'd Damon.

Damon 05-01-2011 12:28 PM

Hi,

I just sent you a PM.
Please let me know if it works.

Damon

zenger 05-02-2011 04:03 AM

I'm afraid I've the same problem with the activation code for Black Mirror 3, I've sent You a PM Damon

Thank You very much for your help

paperclips 05-02-2011 04:24 AM

^Me too.

I've tried customer support a couple of hours ago but haven't heard anything.

Can you PM me please Damon?

Thanks

noknowncure 05-02-2011 05:13 AM

Damon sorted the issue out for me.

Just wanted to say thanks again.

paperclips 05-02-2011 08:55 AM

I've been waiting about 6 hours now and haven't had a response from anyone. Is no one working on customer support today? It's really annoying as I finished BM2 last night and was looking forward to starting 3 today with it being bank holiday...

paperclips 05-03-2011 08:20 AM

OK, I'm still yet to hear a response about this and I can't find a telephone number anywhere in support otherwise I would have called. Personally I'm a bit shocked at the lack of customer service. If they're only available at certain times then it should be made clear. I know it probably sounds pathetic but when you've paid for a game that you can't play cos you weren't sent the serial key it's annoying!

Chimera 05-03-2011 11:57 AM

I've got the same problem too. Activation code for Black Mirror 2 was fine, none for the 3rd. Contacted support but figured it wouldnt hurt to mention it here too. Just finished BM2 and dying to know what happens next, so any help greatly appreciated.

marcus burkhardt 05-03-2011 01:01 PM

same problem for me. There was no activation key for black mirror 3.

Damon - could you pm also

thanks

silentexile 05-03-2011 03:26 PM

I have to say this is very unprofessional. I have the same problem and emailed customer support on 28th April and still no reply, just an automated verification email that they have recieved my message.
They are obviously aware that there is a problem here and have not even taken the time to post a message on these forums to say they are aware and are doing their best to amend the problem. Nothing!!
This really isn't good enough, I have always recomended "Adventure gamers" to friends and family, but knowing now how bad their customer support is i'm not sure I will be doing so in the future.
Mistakes happen i can accept that but please don't turn your back on your paying customers and leave them in the dark!!
Any help would be greatly appreciated in getting my game running.
Thanks

Dale Baldwin 05-03-2011 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silentexile (Post 579696)
This really isn't good enough, I have always recomended "Adventure gamers" to friends and family, but knowing now how bad their customer support is i'm not sure I will be doing so in the future.

I do just want to pick up on that - "Adventure Gamers" doesn't operate the Adventure Shop, we just provide their forum.

Damon will help as soon as he is able, I'm sure though.

It's just unfortunate that a technical hiccup has affected so many of you. I had no issues with the BM2/BM3 bundle personally, so it hasn't caused a problem for everyone.

Damon 05-03-2011 04:33 PM

Hi to all,

We sincerely apologize for this issue.
our tech uproot was supposed to handle it today, as we identified the customers who did not received their activation key.

We will make it happen and compensate thisdelay in delivering the key.

Damon

silentexile 05-04-2011 01:56 AM

Hi

Dale I must appologise i didn't realise.

Damon, thanks for your reply this wasn't a personal thing to you as you seem to have helped many people on this issue.

Hopefully this will all be sorted soon :)

LouiseK 05-04-2011 02:58 AM

I can't praise Damon enough for how he went beyond the call to sort me out with this issue for me :D

I am a bit surprised to find that i still don't have the activation code i paid for, but that reflects badly on the company.

I'd be having one of rants right now if i didn't have a game to complete :devil:

I hope you all get to play the game soon, but honestly i don't believe it's because Damon isn't doing his part to fix it.

Oliver341 05-04-2011 04:59 AM

I'm in the same situation too, ordered the BM2 & BM3 bundle, but the email only had a key for BM2.

I understand that things go wrong, but what I don't understand is why I have not had a reply from customer support in two days, other than the automated reply to say they have received my support request. Even a reply just to say they are investigating would be better than nothing.

Damon, please can you tell me why customer support are so slow in dealing with support requests?

Damon 05-04-2011 08:31 AM

Hi to all,

Once again, we apologize for this issue, and I am personally affected by this mistake.
I have been checking with our technical support, and they confirmed me that an email containing the activation key has been sent last night to ALL customers.

I invite you to login to your account, and check there as the key should be visible.

Damon

Oliver341 05-04-2011 08:42 AM

Hi Damon,

Thanks for the update, I now have my activation key. However I do hope you take my comments about the poor customer service via the website on board, and that improvements are made in that regard.

zenger 05-04-2011 08:56 AM

Hi, I've also received and tested the Activation key, all is working now :D

Thanks a lot