You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Adventure Shop Didn't get code for Black Mirror 3?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2011, 05:13 AM   #21

Damon sorted the issue out for me.

Just wanted to say thanks again.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:55 AM   #22

I've been waiting about 6 hours now and haven't had a response from anyone. Is no one working on customer support today? It's really annoying as I finished BM2 last night and was looking forward to starting 3 today with it being bank holiday...
Old 05-03-2011, 08:20 AM   #23

OK, I'm still yet to hear a response about this and I can't find a telephone number anywhere in support otherwise I would have called. Personally I'm a bit shocked at the lack of customer service. If they're only available at certain times then it should be made clear. I know it probably sounds pathetic but when you've paid for a game that you can't play cos you weren't sent the serial key it's annoying!
Old 05-03-2011, 11:57 AM   #24

I've got the same problem too. Activation code for Black Mirror 2 was fine, none for the 3rd. Contacted support but figured it wouldnt hurt to mention it here too. Just finished BM2 and dying to know what happens next, so any help greatly appreciated.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:01 PM   #25

same problem for me. There was no activation key for black mirror 3.

Damon - could you pm also

thanks
Old 05-03-2011, 03:26 PM   #26

I have to say this is very unprofessional. I have the same problem and emailed customer support on 28th April and still no reply, just an automated verification email that they have recieved my message.
They are obviously aware that there is a problem here and have not even taken the time to post a message on these forums to say they are aware and are doing their best to amend the problem. Nothing!!
This really isn't good enough, I have always recomended "Adventure gamers" to friends and family, but knowing now how bad their customer support is i'm not sure I will be doing so in the future.
Mistakes happen i can accept that but please don't turn your back on your paying customers and leave them in the dark!!
Any help would be greatly appreciated in getting my game running.
Thanks
Old 05-03-2011, 04:25 PM   #27
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentexile View Post
This really isn't good enough, I have always recomended "Adventure gamers" to friends and family, but knowing now how bad their customer support is i'm not sure I will be doing so in the future.
I do just want to pick up on that - "Adventure Gamers" doesn't operate the Adventure Shop, we just provide their forum.

Damon will help as soon as he is able, I'm sure though.

It's just unfortunate that a technical hiccup has affected so many of you. I had no issues with the BM2/BM3 bundle personally, so it hasn't caused a problem for everyone.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:33 PM   #28
Adventure Shop

Hi to all,

We sincerely apologize for this issue.
our tech uproot was supposed to handle it today, as we identified the customers who did not received their activation key.

We will make it happen and compensate thisdelay in delivering the key.

Damon
Old 05-04-2011, 01:56 AM   #29

Hi

Dale I must appologise i didn't realise.

Damon, thanks for your reply this wasn't a personal thing to you as you seem to have helped many people on this issue.

Hopefully this will all be sorted soon
Old 05-04-2011, 02:58 AM   #30

I can't praise Damon enough for how he went beyond the call to sort me out with this issue for me

I am a bit surprised to find that i still don't have the activation code i paid for, but that reflects badly on the company.

I'd be having one of rants right now if i didn't have a game to complete

I hope you all get to play the game soon, but honestly i don't believe it's because Damon isn't doing his part to fix it.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:59 AM   #31

I'm in the same situation too, ordered the BM2 & BM3 bundle, but the email only had a key for BM2.

I understand that things go wrong, but what I don't understand is why I have not had a reply from customer support in two days, other than the automated reply to say they have received my support request. Even a reply just to say they are investigating would be better than nothing.

Damon, please can you tell me why customer support are so slow in dealing with support requests?
Old 05-04-2011, 08:31 AM   #32
Adventure Shop

Hi to all,

Once again, we apologize for this issue, and I am personally affected by this mistake.
I have been checking with our technical support, and they confirmed me that an email containing the activation key has been sent last night to ALL customers.

I invite you to login to your account, and check there as the key should be visible.

Damon
Old 05-04-2011, 08:42 AM   #33

Hi Damon,

Thanks for the update, I now have my activation key. However I do hope you take my comments about the poor customer service via the website on board, and that improvements are made in that regard.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:56 AM   #34
DirectX Developer

Hi, I've also received and tested the Activation key, all is working now

Thanks a lot